Filtered by age: 30-35

3.0

Mica, Talc, Magnesium carbonate, magnesium myristate, nylon-12, zea mays (corn) starch, jojoba esters, benzoic acide, lauroyl lysine, polymethyl methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmtate, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent powder!Interesting mica based formula
Give a lot a of luminosity to the skin
I never noticed any glitter just pure luminosity
The only thing I don't like is the texture. It's the kind of flour like texture (like the Laura mercier)but the heaviness doesn't translate on the skin.The powder completely disappears leaving a luminous veil in the face

on 4/17/2017 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have oily skin and have been using Ben Nye Luxury powders and silica "HD" powders for years (usually I custom mix half and half). Thought I'd try something new. Unfortunately I've been working with this powder for 2 weeks now and I must say I am disappointed. This powder feels like flour to me - its super dry and cakes up on my skin even with using a damp beauty blender to apply. My skin just didn't seem to absorb it I guess, but it also was no where near as finely milled in comparison to my other powders. Its almost as if it was completely different type of product....so maybe my expectations were off? But to be honest, the main reason I bought this was for the packaging. Large, sleek and sturdy jar, black lid with cool logo, and the sifter holes are in a freaking star shaped pattern - LOVE it! haha. It was a very expensive jar however as I've swapped out the contents for my old powders. Oh well.