Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24

1 review

Mica, Talc, Magnesium carbonate, magnesium myristate, nylon-12, zea mays (corn) starch, jojoba esters, benzoic acide, lauroyl lysine, polymethyl methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmtate, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I'm not a huge fan of setting powders as they tend to make my skin look dry and flat. however, I was surprised at how my skin looked with this powder, especially my under eye concealer.

I can't say I've had no creasing at all, as it simply is not the case, however I did notice a significant improvement in the longevity and overall appearance of my concealer. (Also I like to drench my skin in moisture, as well as ignoring my primer, so that may contribute to the creasing).

My t-zone does tend to need a couple of powderings throughout the day, but I live in a Mediterranean climat and it's summer, so my spf and the humidity can be to blame too.

All in all, I'm pleased, I use it every day, I got the travel size from sephora for 16 euros and I've been using it for a month and probably have about 85% of the product left so I definitely do recommend trying it out. It is superior to other powders as it is the only one that doesn't enhance dryness, despite mattifying and adds a certain luminosity