Holika Holika After Drinking Mask Sheet

Holika Holika After Drinking Mask Sheet

2.0

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenerated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolmine. Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract,Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Hovenia Dulcis Fruit Extract.

on 2/14/2017 5:01:00 PM

A friend gifted this to me from her travels in Korea. Fun packaging!

The cotton mask is thin, similar to some of the Tony Moly ones. It only comes folded, no additional plastic separators. I thought I would rip this mask for sure, but surprisingly, even with my rough handling, the delicate mask did not rip. I like the fact that the essence isn’t a very runny type and I never felt like any of it was running down my neck. The eye holes were big enough for my horizontally wide, but vertically narrow eyes and it covered my big forehead. It’s got a nice fragrant floral scent, not extremely heavy. Unfortunately, I did not attempt to use this after a night of drinking, so I don’t know if the scent is a good thing or a bad thing.

I usually leave these masks on for at least 30 minutes or until I feel the mask start to dry out. After use, I noticed a very, very, very slight brightening of my skin. My skin was also the slightest bit smoother. I used the leftover essence the following night, patting it gently on my skin. I liked the essence on its own.

It’s a decent mask for regular use, but Alcohol is the 3rd ingredient listed and I am wary of products with alcohol in them. It costs about $2.50 on Beautique, which isn’t bad, but if you were to get it, I’d try to look for some sales. If anything, I found the packaging amusing, so it would be a fun gift to get for friends. Will this cure your “after drinking” hangover? Probably not. But a sheet mask is always quite refreshing and will help calm and rehydrate your skin a little bit after drinking!