Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette

Makeup Revolution  Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette

2.0

1 review

on 2/12/2017 11:06:00 AM

Discovered this after seeing a youtuber talking about it (dramticmac) and decided to buy since I wanted the KVD shade and light eye palette but not wanting to spend $40 on a matte palette. I don't use mattes that often and already have enough in my collection I like and that get me by, I still just really wanted to try this, though. She did a comparison video and said they were both extremely similar so I was excited for my ulta order to arrive. This is $15 on the website but the brand was on sale for buy one get one half off, so I got a lipgloss for $2.50 and also used a coupon and points so I paid $12 something for both the gloss and palette. I used it the same night and was not impressed. The powders were not that smooth and I had a lot of kickback. She said one of the browns was hard to blend and go figure, it was patchy af. Idk, I just really wasn't impressed with the colors either. The last top one and last small one were peachy so I was kind of excited about those since peach is popular but it wasn't worth it to keep a whole palette for those, I can find them elsewhere. Plus, they were light and subtle. I really wanted a cool brown but the large middle one and the brown below it were more grey than brown. I knew I really wasn't going to use this so I just took it back. I love Makeup revolution but unfortunately this was just a miss for me, personally. I think if you like mattes, need a matte palette or want the KVD palette really bad but don't have the money this is worth a shot. But I will say, right after I returned this I went to Sephora and saw the KVD version and it was much more creamy/smooth than this.

Top Rated Palettes