Shiseido Liftdynamic eye treatment

Shiseido  Liftdynamic eye treatment

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This eye treatment cream is wonderful! I'm 50+, but I don't have "serious" wrinkles nor sun damage--I'm grateful for that! I do, however, have tiny crow's feet and fine lines, and I want to keep the good skin I still have. So I went to the Shiseido beauty consultant at SEARS, and she suggested this eye cream. IMO, it's absolutely lovely; however, a couple of caveats.

1) I do not use the product in the morning (instructions are to use it mornings and evenings), only in the evenings. I have combination skin (oily T-zone, large pores), and I don't want a further shine on my face during the day. Overnight is PERFECT so as to let this stuff go to work!

2) I ONLY use 1/2 a pump's worth for EACH eye even though the instructions advise for more. For me that would be far too much and, frankly, wasteful!

The product is creamy and leaves the skin around my eyes (and straight towards my temples) dewy and moist. Let me also say that I've been using the product along with Shiseido's Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (one for the skin and another for the eye area), which I think influences the effect of using the LiftDynamic Eye Treatment.

I've been using these as a part of my skin care regimen now since June 25th, and I LOVE the results! Subtle effects, yes, but I do see a difference, and I like how natural-looking the enhancements are: fewer fine lines, smaller crow's feet, and a lovely brightness around my eyes' area.

COST: Yes, indeed! It's pricey! I certainly could not afford to buy this puppy on a monthly basis! I paid $82 CAD (+ tax) for 15mL. I plan to make it last for as long as I can. When it's finished, I hope to have saved enough of my pennies to go and get some more...hopefully catch it on a promotion or on sale, or something.

If you're looking to maintain what you are blessed with face-wise, then I would recommend adding this baby to your face care regime!

on 2/11/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Decent eye cream. Reduces fine lines, lifts, and gives a radiance. Works pretty well under make-up. I truly like that it comes in a pump dispenser.

The pitfall for me is that sometimes it feels a bit too greasy / it sits on my skin.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)