MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polaxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is stupendous! It works beautifully and it's affordable. What more can you wish for? I use it after I'm done with my makeup work and it settles it all without disruption. My makeup stays fresh after 8-10 hours. No oxidization or movement. I've tried UD All Nighter, Ben Nye Final Seal, NYX's sprays and so many others...this blows them away. The mist is delicate and it settles seamlessly onto the face. You cannot feel it on the face. It travels well too if that helps. I adore it!

on 12/23/2018 9:57:00 PM

The spray thingie always never works everytime I buy this lol, it either sprays one little section of my face intensely or like my whole face is sections??

As far as I can still, this DOES matte down and make my skin stuff last BUT always apply this before doing your eye stuff (mascara, eyeliner, etc) because it ruinssss all of it.

Great product but the packaging is not that great.

on 11/15/2018 12:14:00 PM

A good setting spray, but slightly more expensive for a drugstore brand in terms of how much you get vs. how much you pay. I've only used it to set and used it up quickly, but it works pretty well for me. For areas that can get more cakey, I spritz some of this on my makeup sponge and dab it onto my face. The spray bottle itself is nice, not quite a gentle mist but it also won't squirt product unevenly.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It’s a little more expensive here in Singapore. The bottle has a good weight to it, and I got real lucky with the mister. However, it didn’t prolong the longevity of my makeup. Even worse, something in this spray makes my eyes uncomfortable (think mild swelling?). It also made my mascara feel sticky, like when you just wake up and your eyelids are crusted. I wanted to love it so badly but alas.

on 9/23/2018 11:39:00 PM

It’s a really good setting spray. I just wish it had 3x as much product. Seriously it’s gone after a week and a half of everyday usage. I do use a lot in one sitting but still—the price broken down by how much product there is—it’s not that much cheaper than urban decay all nighter.

This is a great setting spray that holds my makeup all day without any issues. Where I am the Summer months were so hot and humid and this setting spray saved my makeup. It kept it looking fresh like I just applied it. This also makes a good base but I prefer it for setting and using a moisturizing primer instead.

To get rid of shine after I spray it once it dries I put translucent setting powder on and it's perfect. I will repurchase this as its one of my favorite setting sprays and I love to try all different kinds. The price is great and the sprayer doesn't come out in drops it is a pretty fine mist. It also works great with my combination skin. Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like watermelon! This is super exciting to me, considering I hate hate hate the strong alcohol scent of every other setting spray I've used. Also, I find the packaging really classy in comparison to other sprays.

Now for the downside: I don't think this actually helps my makeup last longer than usual! Hard to tell, as I haven't really found an HG setting spray yet, so I don't have anything *great* to compare this to.

Will consider purchasing the travel-sized version to test it out again in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Floral scent. Average spray, not fine but not too wet either. Maybe dry skin might like it but fails to even get even 8 hours of the 16 hour wear claim on my combo oily skin. Takes away the powdery look but does not control oil breakthrough, skin gets oilier looking and makeup does not last longer. Flower Beauty Seal the Deal Matte Finish Spray works better and also has a finer mist (just have to shake the bottle well first to prevent white spots).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I bought this after seeing reviews and hearing Manny MUA rave about it. I am in love.

PROS
Fine mist
Nice scent
Cute packaging
No transfer of makeup
Makeup stayed put

CONS
None

on 5/24/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had such high expectations for this product based on all the rave reviews, so it's sad that this didn't work for me. I find whenever I use it, my skin gets oily crazy fast, and my makeup melts off way faster than if I hadn't used it. I am not sure why, but I'm better off not using this. If you dont have a problem with oil this may work great for you.