MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polaxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this setting spray in spite of the fact that I got one with a wonky sprayer. It definitely works just as well as more expensive sprays to prolong the wear of makeup and give it a finished look. The bottle is nice, and with the exception of the bad sprayer, I do like the packaging a lot. I hope when I repurchase this that I do not get one with a sprayer that is less than ideal, but the one I have now is obviously still usable, so I deal with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Haven't used a setting spray besides Urban Decay and Green Marble. Green Marble is too drying now, and Urban Decay scared me away from setting sprays for awhile. The AllNighter line caused me every reaction imaginable! Complete hell on my skin.

Summer is already here in the Texas Panhandle and my makeup cannot survive in the heat. I picked this up on a whim, willing to take a chance, Milani has never let me down. I'm getting a fair amount of wrinkles now and need a primer, but I hate having a million steps to my makeup routine. So this seemed like a good try.

This primer/setting spray helps all of this. I spray it before my makeup to prime and after to set, and it seriously works well. No breakouts or drying out my skin. It's fairly effective with controlling oil, but it could be better. Makes my face stay on well over 10 hours.

The spray is a fine mist, no huge droplets to run my mascara or liner. It puts out a good amount in one pump. It dries down in about a minute. Doesn't dull my highlighter. For about $10, I'm sold. It's a great alternative to more expensive sprays.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i have several MU setting spray in my MU collection and i heard good things about this setting spray so i decided to give it a try,and boy was i ever glad i did. Its reasonable priced the spray nozzle is perfect it gives a nice mist and not droplets. This setting spray give me major UD vibes last well over 9 hours of wear on my oily skin, keeps my oils at bay and my make up remains fresh and looks beautiful. My only concern is that milani my discontinue this product, and i had to order this product on line as i was not able to find it in canada at my regular places like wallmart and the Super Store also the shipping cost is expensive This is a drugstore "miracle in a bottle" from milani. i kw am gonna definately stock up This is a 5 stars from me. Ladybug approved.

on 3/10/2018 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my go-to setting sprays. Works great, smells great and sprays very nicely. Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/10/2018 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This setting spray is average for me. It removes the powdery look from my face so I am smoother with no texture. I don't rely on it for oil control because I already have a powder I use for that. I don’t know if it’s just the bottle I have, but the spray comes out of the nozzle in a vertical line like one of those sprinklers kids play in in the summer. I have to spray multiple times across my cheeks and forehead, moving quickly so the mist doesn’t land in a line on my face. But having to create this “technique” makes this step take longer than it should. I'm not sure if I would repurchase, maybe I will just to see if I can get a better nozzle.

on 2/1/2018 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had the same problem that other reviewers have mentioned: my mister sucks. Instead of spraying out an even, round area of fine mist, it sprays out rather heavy mist and what seems to be like a flat line. Thing is, you never really know which direction is going to spray. The sprayer is just a hot mess.

Since I'm not really getting an even application, it's hard to even judge the quality of the product. Some areas are over sprayed, and some areas are not sprayed at all. Come on, Milani, we have been making misters for a while now. Why is your so terrible? I was in between getting this and the wet and wild, and I like the much more compact packaging here but, what good is the packaging if it doesn't spray evenly?

The scent is pleasant and unobtrusive, like a really, really faint hairspray almost. Does not irritate my allergies. I don't notice that this keeps me any less oily or makes my makeup last longer, again because I can't get an even spray with it.

This is the first setting spray I've ever used, and it's must be beginner's luck, because I swear I hit the jackpot. I'm going to repurchase when I run out.

Things I love:
+ It has the most wonderful scent
+ The mist is so fine and pleasant
+ It holds my oils at bay for about an additional 3 hours
+ Decreases any accidental powdery cakiness and makes my makeup look like skin

Things I wish were a bit better:
- Availability: not available in my country
- The price. If you live in America, it's a good price (USD 10 I believe), but after currency conversion and shipping it's a little on the steep side for me :(

Would I recommend tho:
Hells yea!

on 1/17/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This dries my skin out like crazy!!! I also didn’t notice that it made my makeup last any longer. I will stick with my Wet N Wild setting spray!!!

on 11/29/2017 10:00:00 PM

I'm pretty loyal to UD All Nighter spray.. Have seen some great reviews for the Milani setting spray, so I picked it up @ Walmart a few weeks ago. I definitely like it, and am happy to have found a great spray to use on days I'm not doing anything major, but want my look to last, without having to use my other more expensive sprays. For under $10 definitely recommend.

on 11/18/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Is this a possible dupe or very similar to All Nigher because it sure seems similar to me? In the past I've tried so many setting sprays both high end and low end and eventually decided I didn't really need them, or the sprayer got messed up and they weren't worth the hassle because they didn't really do all that much anyway.. Most ended up getting old and thrown away or given away when I cleaned out my makeup drawers and train cases. I never really cared that much if they made my makeup last. I wanted them to just remove the powdery look after I use my powder.

I prefer a slightly dewy look, not a powdery, extremely matte look. I recently had a cart full of things on Ulta online and saw it in stock so decided to add it and try it. I've looked for it a few times in the stores and it is always sold out when I go. Even online it seems to sell out very quickly, so I was curious why. No I know why! It is wonderful and I really love it. After setting all of my makeup with this product, my skin looks like skin with no trace of my powder and it feels like skin too, no stickiness, no oily feeling. It's a very fine mist that dries quickly. It does exactly what I wanted the others to do. It makes my face and makeup look so much better and it also does make my makeup last longer.

You can use it as a primer and corrector too but I only used it once as a primer and I can't say it really seemed to make much difference. It does have some fragrance, but it is light and doesn't last.

It's around 10.00 for 2 ounces.