MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polaxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like watermelon! This is super exciting to me, considering I hate hate hate the strong alcohol scent of every other setting spray I've used. Also, I find the packaging really classy in comparison to other sprays.

Now for the downside: I don't think this actually helps my makeup last longer than usual! Hard to tell, as I haven't really found an HG setting spray yet, so I don't have anything *great* to compare this to.

For now, I'm giving it 3 stars and may consider purchasing the travel-sized version to test it out again in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Floral scent. Average spray, not fine but not too wet either. Maybe dry skin might like it but fails to even get even 8 hours of the 16 hour wear claim on my combo oily skin. Takes away the powdery look but does not control oil breakthrough, skin gets oilier looking and makeup does not last longer. Flower Beauty Seal the Deal Matte Finish Spray works better and also has a finer mist (just have to shake the bottle well first to prevent white spots).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I bought this after seeing reviews and hearing Manny MUA rave about it. I am in love.

PROS
Fine mist
Nice scent
Cute packaging
No transfer of makeup
Makeup stayed put

CONS
None

on 5/24/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had such high expectations for this product based on all the rave reviews, so it's sad that this didn't work for me. I find whenever I use it, my skin gets oily crazy fast, and my makeup melts off way faster than if I hadn't used it. I am not sure why, but I'm better off not using this. If you dont have a problem with oil this may work great for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

How could anybody hate on this product?

Costs almost nothing and does everything Urban Decay All Nighter does, and then some. The mister is perfection, it dries down within seconds and makes even the cakiest foundation look like a work of art.

I have paired this with the cheapest of the cheap foundation, concealer and it truly does help it last all day.

I've never been someone to put a whole lot of stock into products I find "gimmicky" (see: eyeshadow primer), and setting sprays used to fall into that category, but this product made me a believer because everything looks better with this over it!

on 5/15/2018 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This definitely made my makeup last longer and kept oil production down. I am in love with the way it sprays and the scent. A very well done product if you ask me. I would certainly repurchase.

on 5/7/2018 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing to keep your make-up nice and matte troughout the day! I have oily skin, so I wanted something to keep the makeup from sliding of my face and keep it matte. This works! The nozzle is not the best, it kind of squirts the liquid in uneven strikes across your face. My tip is to replace the nozzle (just the upper part) with another one you may have lying around that you do like (I used a skindinavian one). You get a nice amount of product for a reasonable price (Milani is not available in drugstores in my country so I have to get it online), it smells nice and.. it works on my oily skin. If you have dry to normal skin however, it might be too heavy for you, since it contains alcohol. I usually avoid any alchohol on my face, but I have noticed that the only setting sprays that work for me, do contain alcohol. So alas... I prefer this over the Urban Decay all nighter!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this setting spray in spite of the fact that I got one with a wonky sprayer. It definitely works just as well as more expensive sprays to prolong the wear of makeup and give it a finished look. The bottle is nice, and with the exception of the bad sprayer, I do like the packaging a lot. I hope when I repurchase this that I do not get one with a sprayer that is less than ideal, but the one I have now is obviously still usable, so I deal with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Haven't used a setting spray besides Urban Decay and Green Marble. Green Marble is too drying now, and Urban Decay scared me away from setting sprays for awhile. The AllNighter line caused me every reaction imaginable! Complete hell on my skin.

Summer is already here in the Texas Panhandle and my makeup cannot survive in the heat. I picked this up on a whim, willing to take a chance, Milani has never let me down. I'm getting a fair amount of wrinkles now and need a primer, but I hate having a million steps to my makeup routine. So this seemed like a good try.

This primer/setting spray helps all of this. I spray it before my makeup to prime and after to set, and it seriously works well. No breakouts or drying out my skin. It's fairly effective with controlling oil, but it could be better. Makes my face stay on well over 10 hours.

The spray is a fine mist, no huge droplets to run my mascara or liner. It puts out a good amount in one pump. It dries down in about a minute. Doesn't dull my highlighter. For about $10, I'm sold. It's a great alternative to more expensive sprays.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i have several MU setting spray in my MU collection and i heard good things about this setting spray so i decided to give it a try,and boy was i ever glad i did. Its reasonable priced the spray nozzle is perfect it gives a nice mist and not droplets. This setting spray give me major UD vibes last well over 9 hours of wear on my oily skin, keeps my oils at bay and my make up remains fresh and looks beautiful. My only concern is that milani my discontinue this product, and i had to order this product on line as i was not able to find it in canada at my regular places like wallmart and the Super Store also the shipping cost is expensive This is a drugstore "miracle in a bottle" from milani. i kw am gonna definately stock up This is a 5 stars from me. Ladybug approved.