MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polaxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

How could anybody hate on this product?

Costs almost nothing and does everything Urban Decay All Nighter does, and then some. The mister is perfection, it dries down within seconds and makes even the cakiest foundation look like a work of art.

I have paired this with the cheapest of the cheap foundation, concealer and it truly does help it last all day.

I've never been someone to put a whole lot of stock into products I find "gimmicky" (see: eyeshadow primer), and setting sprays used to fall into that category, but this product made me a believer because everything looks better with this over it!

on 5/15/2018 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This definitely made my makeup last longer and kept oil production down. I am in love with the way it sprays and the scent. A very well done product if you ask me. I would certainly repurchase.

on 5/7/2018 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing to keep your make-up nice and matte troughout the day! I have oily skin, so I wanted something to keep the makeup from sliding of my face and keep it matte. This works! The nozzle is not the best, it kind of squirts the liquid in uneven strikes across your face. My tip is to replace the nozzle (just the upper part) with another one you may have lying around that you do like (I used a skindinavian one). You get a nice amount of product for a reasonable price (Milani is not available in drugstores in my country so I have to get it online), it smells nice and.. it works on my oily skin. If you have dry to normal skin however, it might be too heavy for you, since it contains alcohol. I usually avoid any alchohol on my face, but I have noticed that the only setting sprays that work for me, do contain alcohol. So alas... I prefer this over the Urban Decay all nighter!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this setting spray in spite of the fact that I got one with a wonky sprayer. It definitely works just as well as more expensive sprays to prolong the wear of makeup and give it a finished look. The bottle is nice, and with the exception of the bad sprayer, I do like the packaging a lot. I hope when I repurchase this that I do not get one with a sprayer that is less than ideal, but the one I have now is obviously still usable, so I deal with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Haven't used a setting spray besides Urban Decay and Green Marble. Green Marble is too drying now, and Urban Decay scared me away from setting sprays for awhile. The AllNighter line caused me every reaction imaginable! Complete hell on my skin.

Summer is already here in the Texas Panhandle and my makeup cannot survive in the heat. I picked this up on a whim, willing to take a chance, Milani has never let me down. I'm getting a fair amount of wrinkles now and need a primer, but I hate having a million steps to my makeup routine. So this seemed like a good try.

This primer/setting spray helps all of this. I spray it before my makeup to prime and after to set, and it seriously works well. No breakouts or drying out my skin. It's fairly effective with controlling oil, but it could be better. Makes my face stay on well over 10 hours.

The spray is a fine mist, no huge droplets to run my mascara or liner. It puts out a good amount in one pump. It dries down in about a minute. Doesn't dull my highlighter. For about $10, I'm sold. It's a great alternative to more expensive sprays.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i have several MU setting spray in my MU collection and i heard good things about this setting spray so i decided to give it a try,and boy was i ever glad i did. Its reasonable priced the spray nozzle is perfect it gives a nice mist and not droplets. This setting spray give me major UD vibes last well over 9 hours of wear on my oily skin, keeps my oils at bay and my make up remains fresh and looks beautiful. My only concern is that milani my discontinue this product, and i had to order this product on line as i was not able to find it in canada at my regular places like wallmart and the Super Store also the shipping cost is expensive This is a drugstore "miracle in a bottle" from milani. i kw am gonna definately stock up This is a 5 stars from me. Ladybug approved.

on 3/10/2018 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my go-to setting sprays. Works great, smells great and sprays very nicely. Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/10/2018 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This setting spray is average for me. It removes the powdery look from my face so I am smoother with no texture. I don't rely on it for oil control because I already have a powder I use for that. I don’t know if it’s just the bottle I have, but the spray comes out of the nozzle in a vertical line like one of those sprinklers kids play in in the summer. I have to spray multiple times across my cheeks and forehead, moving quickly so the mist doesn’t land in a line on my face. But having to create this “technique” makes this step take longer than it should. I'm not sure if I would repurchase, maybe I will just to see if I can get a better nozzle.

on 2/1/2018 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had the same problem that other reviewers have mentioned: my mister sucks. Instead of spraying out an even, round area of fine mist, it sprays out rather heavy mist and what seems to be like a flat line. Thing is, you never really know which direction is going to spray. The sprayer is just a hot mess.

Since I'm not really getting an even application, it's hard to even judge the quality of the product. Some areas are over sprayed, and some areas are not sprayed at all. Come on, Milani, we have been making misters for a while now. Why is your so terrible? I was in between getting this and the wet and wild, and I like the much more compact packaging here but, what good is the packaging if it doesn't spray evenly?

The scent is pleasant and unobtrusive, like a really, really faint hairspray almost. Does not irritate my allergies. I don't notice that this keeps me any less oily or makes my makeup last longer, again because I can't get an even spray with it.

This is the first setting spray I've ever used, and it's must be beginner's luck, because I swear I hit the jackpot. I'm going to repurchase when I run out.

Things I love:
+ It has the most wonderful scent
+ The mist is so fine and pleasant
+ It holds my oils at bay for about an additional 3 hours
+ Decreases any accidental powdery cakiness and makes my makeup look like skin

Things I wish were a bit better:
- Availability: not available in my country
- The price. If you live in America, it's a good price (USD 10 I believe), but after currency conversion and shipping it's a little on the steep side for me :(

Would I recommend tho: