Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub

Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub
Addict Lip Sugar ScrubAddict Lip Sugar ScrubAddict Lip Sugar ScrubAddict Lip Sugar ScrubAddict Lip Sugar Scrub

3.9

Polyglyceryl-2 Trisostearate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Synthetic Beeswax, Phystosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Sucrose, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyethylene, C20-40 Alcohols, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Decyloxazolidinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Vanillin, Diisostearyl Malate, Trimethlolpropane Triisostearate, BHT Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Propyl Gallate, Cl 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Cl 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Cl 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Cl 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Cl 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Cl 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Cl 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet)

on 12/16/2017 9:24:00 PM

Is this product overpriced for what it is?

Does using it every morning make me feel like a princess?

It’s your call.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I didn't like this scrub at all. I've got it as a present and had high hopes for it (well, it's Dior, right :)), but it's definitely not a usual scrub but rather a lip balm. And for the lip balm the price is too high. If you need real scrub which will get rid of chapped/dry lips, I recommend to find something different.
It smells nice, and the packaging is beautiful. However, even if you want to apply it as it's shown on the official Dior-web-site (basically apply it like a regular balm without rinsing) small sugar particles won't dissolve completely and I always had to wipe the excess. Another thing I don't really like it makes your lips pink, and since I'm fair, it looks like hot pink. I've been testing it in different ways but ended up using Blistex lip balm and cheap ELF scrub.
I love Dior!! They have amazing lipsticks and lip glosses, but I'm sorry this one doesn't worth the splurge in my opinion.

on 5/13/2017 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely. I use it in the evening, after using makeup remover for lips, to get all lipstick restants off. Leaves me with soft and clean lips.

I have put that I would repurchase this but I am 50/50, it looks stunning and expensive when I pull it from my handbag and also it really has helped with my dry lips, the sugar scrub doesnt easily absorb so I have to pat my finger over my lips a few times to make sure I dont have sugar around my lips but otherwise is a lovely nourishing product. Having said that I don't think it is anything better than a standard lip balm and is very expensive!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this product. At first, I was put off because the initial layer doesn't appear to be "sugar scrub", so I was kind of like "wtf??" But once I began to use it, it really does feel like a sugar scrub. To me, there doesn't seem to be that sweet taste from a sugar scrub. It's barely-there. It smells sort of minty, but barely. This helps with smoothing out my lips, and I live in the NE part of the country where winters can get bone-chilling cold. However, I find that sometimes this is simply not enough and I need a layer of chapstick as well. It leaves a lovely, subtle pink tint which is nice if you want a little wash of color as you run out the door to run errands, after the gym, or at work.

As convenient as a lip scrub in a tube is, I wouldn't purchase this again because I feel it's a product I can get elsewhere for less. I will admit that I was swayed to buy this because of the Dior brand and the packaging (it just looks so pretty and more sophisticated in my bag). Now that it's available once again, I will purchase the Tarte lip scrub which also comes in a tube.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Out the gate this too expensive for the amount of product one receives. With daily use this could be emptied after a month. Getting that negative out of the way.......

This scrub is much gentler than Fresh Sugar Scrub and it leaves behind a nice lovely pink tint after the sugar dissolves. But the unique twist is that this product evolves into a lip balm which is super hydrating and it does not dry out the lips. There is a faint sweet fragrance but it's not overpowering at all. On the sweet side.

on 2/7/2017 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love everything about this lip scrub, which is more like a thick, moisturising balm (it turns into that) which stays on your lips for a really long time. It makes my lips so super soft and slightly pink. I absolutely adore it! Unfortunately, I find it's way too expensive for the amount of product you get (almost 40 euro for 3,4 g) and therefore, I will not repurchase.

Top Rated Lip Treatments