MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson lipstick

MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson lipstick

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Truly universally flattering and just gorgeous. Its a raspberry fuschia meaning it is less red based which I love. A lot of times Fuschia colors pull too red and Not enough pink. I honestly was thinking to myself I do Not need any more pink lipstick but this color is different from any I already own. I get compliments from Men(straight) and women. I mention the men part because if a straight man notices your lip color you know its a "winner" as that it Not something most men take notice of.It last about hours before fading and leaving a nice stain. Its Not drying like a Ruby Woo or Candy Yum Yum which is a plus. I wear it alone mostly with the Mac Nightingale lip pencil or sometimes with the matching lipglass. My sister's hubby saw it and liked it as well. So went out and bought her some for Xmas. Now she wants the matching lipglass so here I come Ebay.I have family from the palest complexion like Nicole Kidman to brown like Angela Bassett. The color looks good on all of them.I hate when items like this are LE such as with Rihanna. Ladies over 35,40 you can rock this without seeming like you are trying to be a teenager.

on 7/31/2017 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This sat in my makeup kit for some time. I usually wear nudes or neutrals...so I finally decided to go for it! Can't believe what I've been missing! Perfect for NC50 skin. Fuschia with bluish undertones. Gorgeous!! I use it alone during the day and with gloss at night. Will order another as MAC viva glam is impossible to find off season.

Gorgeous colour! Paired with the matching Lipglass and Magenta Lip Liner it makes your lips look really full and pouty. The gloss comes off after a few hours and with eating, but the colour from the lipstick stays on me for over 6 hours in a pretty way. Perfect for summer nights!

on 5/28/2017 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this colour! I usually wear beige toned lipsticks but decided to try something different. I was not disappointed. I paired it with MAC's Magenta lip pencil and loved the combination. I did use a makeup wipe to remove it before I went to bed and my lips were pretty much stained. My husband thought I wore it to bed when I woke up the next morning. So the staying power is real!!! I am going to purchase a backup while I still can.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a wonderful raspberry colored lipstick. I use the matching lipglass with it. As usual MAC does not disappoint. It's long wearing & the proceeds go to HIV AIDS research.

Popular Lipsticks