MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipglass

4.7

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This was purchased along with the matching lipstick. Even though I do Not like lipglass to wear alone its always purchased for the cause. So I wear it with the matching lipstick occasionally. It is however gorgeous and definitely nothing else like it.Its a cherry pink-red with glitter that is Not overpowering.Making it age appropriate for us ladies over 35,40 years old but still hot.When worn with the matching lipstick it gives a Wow factor. I am sure you could also wear alone with a lip pencil and look awesome as well.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect with the floss or alone. A great bluish fuschia matte lipstick and gloss with colorful sparkles.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lipgloss is the bomb, it stays on a long time, it looks pretty with my skin!!😊😊😊😊

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipgloss. Perfect cherry pink-red. I am about to buy some back-ups. Instant face-lifter.

Wowzer! Just when I said im not buying any stupid mac collections I gave in lol..this color is so unique its a hot pink but leans on red its a special kind of pink. Now the lipstick says matte but wears more thin but its buildable. The gloss tho...wow just wow it's the steal your man type of color ...very juicy in appearance very sexy. Overall I am happy with this purchase.

This is a beautiful raspberry colored lipglass. It's beautiful w the matching lipstick. I always buy matching lipstick when possible. The packaging is really cute. It's different than normal standard issue MAC liplgsss. <3 this!!