Inika Organic BB Cream

Inika Organic BB Cream

Key IngredientsThis BB Cream contains Prickly Pear, Pomegranate, Avocado and Jojoba Oils to moisturise and hydrate skin while providing coverage.Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Glycerin*, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Leaf Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, May Contain ( /-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Certified Organic

on 3/2/2018 3:51:00 PM

I love this BB cream. The coverage is light to medium. Closer to light though.
I have acne prone/combo skin, wanted to cut out Dimethecones, silicones to avoid clogged pores. Most of the natural products out there still have those ingredients, so I’m so happy to have found this product. I no longer get the closed comedone white bumps under my skin, I do still break out but it’s not a result of this foundation. And no where near as bad as I used to using regular foundation.
This covers my acne scarring so nicely, but my freckles show through. So I use concealer on any spots, or just a dab extra layer of this. I like to see skin.

Shade breakdown (of the three I’ve used)
Porcelain (Nicole Kidman) on the pinker side
Cream (Emma Stone) on the yellow side
Nude (Jennifer Lawrence) on the yellow side

That said all of these actually work for me because they are on the sheer/medium side and blend so well.

If you’re looking for a natural foundation, that actually leaves out the “cones” try this.

on 2/6/2017 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Brilliant BB Cream, been through loads of different brands and this is by far the best. Beautifully light, stays on all day, and provides perfect amount of coverage. Packaging is just beautiful too. Have had for approximately 4 months now, used almost every day and still going strong.