BeneFit Cosmetics GALifornia

BeneFit Cosmetics GALifornia
GALifornia

4.4

on 11/8/2017 10:43:00 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. Love it because it is so pigmented that a little goes a long way and I do not have to take a long time to build up the colour. Hate it because it is so pigmented that I could accidentally pick up too much product and end up looking like a clown.

But overall, I still love this blush as the coral colour is so pretty and it lasts long on my cheeks. Just be careful not to dip your brush in the pan with a heavy hand!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i have a love hate relationship with benefit tbh
sometimes i love it
sometimes i hate it

as for this product
i have to admit this product gives me a good flush on my cheeks
but i don't know, maybe i don't really like the color, but i like how it stay on my cheeks

i buy this on sample size and i think it's enough

on 7/17/2017 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is Summer in a box. I bought the smaller version for $15. It is very pigmented...a little goes a long way!

on 8/10/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Let's be honest, $29 for one blush when you can buy five or six at the drugstore for the same price is a Hard Sell. However, if you are not a blush connoisseur and just want one that will always look great this is money well spent. It looks beautiful, you don't need a lot, and you will avoid the clown look or the no pigmentation can be the two choices with cheap blush. Unless you are someone who wears a different color every day, this is money well spent and will last a long time.

on 10/4/2017 11:48:00 PM

This is the first Benefit blush that disappointed me. I feel kind of MEH about it...and for the price it should be a WOW. It doesn't pack enough punch for me. Rockateur is similar but way better. Every morning I try to bring myself to use this but end up reaching for my Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink instead...

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush. I'm always be palest shade if everything and s big fan of matte blushes but the shimmer in this is really pretty and the colour suits me well. It lasts all day and even smells nice! The packaging was what bought me to buy it, and I'm so happy I did!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I knew I had to purchase this blush after looking at the packaging- I love it, such beautiful art. It smells amazing- like vanilla, and suntan lotion. This shade will sneak up on you. I kept applying and applying- saying where is it, but once I hit the sunlight outside, I was like WOW! Be careful not to apply too much as imo it's nicely pigmented and you don't need a lot. This will easily suit a lot of skin tones, I'm the shade Cardiz in Nars, Mocha in Too Faced, 173 in Makeup Forever.

on 4/29/2017 8:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'll start out by saying the one and only negative thing I have to say about this blush: it's very pricey. As you can tell from my rating, not pricey enough to keep me from absolutely loving it, but pricey enough to warn consumers. It's $29 USD, which I swore I'd never pay for a blush, but that turned out to be a lie when I saw this in Ulta, swatched it, and had to have it. Long story short, it's expensive. But in my opinion, completely worth it.

As for absolutely everything else about it? Fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Every other word that means freaking awesome. The color is absolutely gorgeous, a bright peachy pink with a golden shift. It's got a small amount of shimmer to it, but not enough to turn it into a pink highlighter. It's super pigmented, so if you're on the pale side like me, I highly recommend using an extremely light hand or a stippling brush so you pick up less product when you dip your brush into the product. I do think it would look absolutely beautiful on every imaginable skin tone.

Even though it is rather pricey, you do get a ton of product, more than enough to last you through this spring and summer and beyond. The packaging is absolutely adorable, as well. I love anything with a hippie vibe, and this packaging just screams hippie. I've seen a few people comment on the smell, and I will say that it does have a rather strong scent if you just stick your nose into the product and smell it. It's a scent that I don't mind, personally, but I can see how it could be bothersome to some people. It's sort of like a mixture of flowers and sunscreen. I haven't noticed it lingering on my skin throughout the day, though. In fact, as far as I've been able to notice, it's gone by the time I've finished putting my makeup on. It also comes with a small brush that, even though it isn't what I typically use to apply blush, it is good for a quick sweep of color onto the cheeks. It also comes with a plastic holder for the brush that sits nicely on top of the product inside the box for sanitation purposes.

on 6/27/2017 1:37:00 AM

I love this blush! It's the perfect summer or spring blush. I'm a NC 15-20 so I use a very light hand with it and it looks flawless! My new favorite. I would recommend this blush to anyone really, as I think it works for any skin tone.

on 4/28/2017 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a dupe for my favorite blush by Wycon Cosmetics (Lucille 03 Grace) that was limited edition. It makes me look vibrant and happy. Use a light hand.