BeneFit Cosmetics GALifornia

GALifornia

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Benefit has always done blush very well, but the shimmer in this one doesn't work for me. I will not repurchase.

on 1/10/2018 10:25:00 PM

You either like BeneFit products, or you don't.. I find people either love or hate the products and the packaging, I'm a fan. Galifornia is very similar to TheBalm's "Frat Boy" blush, and even though I have that, I still purchased Galifornia. I really don't wear a lot of peachy looks, (I'm more of a mauve lover) but when I do, I definitely reach for this. I love the packaging, and because I store all my makeup in clear acrylic drawers, it doesn't get messed up. It has great pigmentation and lasting power, and I definitely recommend this vibrant peachy blush!

on 11/8/2017 10:43:00 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. Love it because it is so pigmented that a little goes a long way and I do not have to take a long time to build up the colour. Hate it because it is so pigmented that I could accidentally pick up too much product and end up looking like a clown.

But overall, I still love this blush as the coral colour is so pretty and it lasts long on my cheeks. Just be careful not to dip your brush in the pan with a heavy hand!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i have a love hate relationship with benefit tbh
sometimes i love it
sometimes i hate it

as for this product
i have to admit this product gives me a good flush on my cheeks
but i don't know, maybe i don't really like the color, but i like how it stay on my cheeks

i buy this on sample size and i think it's enough

on 10/4/2017 11:48:00 PM

This is the first Benefit blush that disappointed me. I feel kind of MEH about it...and for the price it should be a WOW. It doesn't pack enough punch for me. Rockateur is similar but way better. Every morning I try to bring myself to use this but end up reaching for my Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink instead...

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush. I'm always be palest shade if everything and s big fan of matte blushes but the shimmer in this is really pretty and the colour suits me well. It lasts all day and even smells nice! The packaging was what bought me to buy it, and I'm so happy I did!!

on 8/10/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Let's be honest, $29 for one blush when you can buy five or six at the drugstore for the same price is a Hard Sell. However, if you are not a blush connoisseur and just want one that will always look great this is money well spent. It looks beautiful, you don't need a lot, and you will avoid the clown look or the no pigmentation can be the two choices with cheap blush. Unless you are someone who wears a different color every day, this is money well spent and will last a long time.

on 7/17/2017 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is Summer in a box. I bought the smaller version for $15. It is very pigmented...a little goes a long way!

on 6/27/2017 1:37:00 AM

I love this blush! It's the perfect summer or spring blush. I'm a NC 15-20 so I use a very light hand with it and it looks flawless! My new favorite. I would recommend this blush to anyone really, as I think it works for any skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I knew I had to purchase this blush after looking at the packaging- I love it, such beautiful art. It smells amazing- like vanilla, and suntan lotion. This shade will sneak up on you. I kept applying and applying- saying where is it, but once I hit the sunlight outside, I was like WOW! Be careful not to apply too much as imo it's nicely pigmented and you don't need a lot. This will easily suit a lot of skin tones, I'm the shade Cardiz in Nars, Mocha in Too Faced, 173 in Makeup Forever.