Nexxus Humectress Intensely Hydrating Masque

Nexxus Humectress Intensely Hydrating Masque
Humectress Intensely Hydrating MasqueHumectress Intensely Hydrating Masque

on 3/17/2019 10:30:00 PM

I have thermally reconditioned hair with bleach highlights and this stuff is incredible. My hair tends to feel nice the day after washing and then gets crispy, puffy and dry as the days go on. My hair stays soft and silky when I use this and does not dry out. It leaves my hair in noticeably better condition. My husband asked if I got my hair done, but all I did is deep condition with this. I use it like a treatment by wrapping my hair in plastic and heating it, then just letting it sit for another hour. If you are looking for a conditioning packet, it might seem more expensive next to the 1.99 packets, but I get a full 2 uses out of it (and I have a lot of hair).

on 2/4/2017 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG repair treatment for dry, damaged hair.

I damaged my hair badly a few months ago with Revlon Colorsilk dye. My once thick, healthy, silky hair became severely dry, straw-like, and started getting split ends like crazy.

Nexxus Humectress Intensely Hydrating Masque saved my hair.

Before this, I tried several other intensive conditioners and hair treatments, and even soaked my hair with olive oil overnight, all of which failed to improve my hair in any noteworthy way.

I nearly resigned myself to the fact that my once healthy hair was permanently ruined, but figured I would try just one more treatment.

Off to the drugstore I went, hoping to stumble across a solution to my dry hair woes.

The Nexxus packet seemed like the most rich, intense treatment of all the options before me, so I reluctantly purchased despite not being a fan of the Nexxus Humectress line in general. I had nothing to lose at this point, and it was only $3-4 for the packet.

I hadn't tried a hair "masque" before. The instructions didn't specify whether to use it on wet or dry hair. After some googling, I found out per the Nexxus website that you apply it in the shower, much like an intensive conditioner.

I didn't have high hopes after so many other products had failed me. How could this hair mask possibly be different than all the treatments I'd tried before?

Yet it was different. Like, magical.

I blow dried my hair and wow, what an improvement! My hair is smooth, silky, shiny and truly feels repaired. It looks and feels normal again. I'm so relieved!

It didn't weigh my hair down at all, so that's a big plus.

My hair is very thick and falls about 4" past my shoulders. I believe I will get three uses out of this packet.

If you have dry, damaged hair I would highly recommend this masque.