NARS Cosmetics Soft Matte Complete Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Soft Matte Complete Concealer

Dimethicone, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Zinc Oxide (Nano), PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-400, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-2, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Dextrin Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 10/16/2018 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR UNDEREYE AREA FFS, ITS TO BE USED FOR BLEMISHES, DISCOLORATION, PIGMENTATION AND OVERALL FOR ANYTHING ON YOUR FACE BUT GODDD NOT AROUND YOUR EYES

on 10/16/2018 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Don’t get the fuss about this product. It dries the under eye area, makes fine lines more visible and makes you look old.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer made the texture of my undereye stand out like it was hit with a spotlight! It was rather dry, and not very blendable. I added a little eye cream and that was better. I have tried it with a primer, with a brush and with a sponge, and it did the same thing each time. The inner corners of my eye looks patchy and scaly, and it emphasised the texture under my eye. Definitely not a good look. I should return it, but I never do that. I will give it to a friend .

on 8/11/2018 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I go back and forth on whether I like this concealer or not but recently it's all I use for the last few months. I really do like it but it has its faults. I have dry skin which might make my issues different than others but I find it to be drying on acne. It ends up cakey And doesn't last long. Under the eyes though it's amazing and so skin like. It must be set with powder or it will crease though! The coverage is so good on acne I just wish it stayed looking like it does when first applied longer. I'm almost out of it and I'll probably buy it again unless I find something better.

Edit** I'm back to not liking this. it's just so dry on any pimple. It cakes terribly. under the eyes is nice. I discovered too faced born this way new concealer wow !! it's unbeatable

on 7/25/2018 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes. I have it in the color Custard. I do not find it drying or cakey. I just use a tiny bit too. It covers beautifully all day long. What I really love about it is that it doesn't cause or contribute any transfer issues with my liner and or mascara. I have oily skin, watery eyes, and finicky skin.

on 6/25/2018 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the best concealer I’ve ever tried. It is best applied with fingers as it heats the product up and makes it melt seamlessly into the skin. It covers up my acne scars and is great for undereyes. If you’re looking for a full coverage concealer that gives an airbrushed look I highly recommend this concealer. My only gripe with it is that it does transfer so it needs to be set with powder.

on 5/22/2018 4:14:00 PM

pros:
covers seamlessly to my skin i am shade creme brule which is same as tarte light neutral. i use UD naked skin 3.0, nars sheer glow in ceylan6, chanel b20, maybelline classic ivory120, mac nc20
( ive tried the new shades in cannelle(orangey) and ive tried custard(dark yellow) in natural day light they are a bit off)
blendable and easy to use
Perfect for cutting the edge of eyebrows and shaping them

cons:
can be drying on acne
is not super full coverage and does not last all day
the creamy radiant is better for the undereyes

I actually prefer the radiant creamy over this because its less drying and more natural but this is still great to have. I prefer this type of pot packaging than the tubes so for me this is easier to use. I wont repurchase because i rather just use the radiant creany version for ny undereyes and acne scars since it looks more skinlike

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best concealer I've EVER used! Also has such a good shade range for me, creme brûlée is my perfect match I have never found ANY skin base to match as well as this. Great product if you don't want to wear much makeup as you can skip the foundation and just spot conceal on blemishes, under eyes etc and it looks incredibly natural. Surprisingly lasts a while too!

on 4/14/2018 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this in Chantilly when I was looking for a new concealer. It has a slip that makes it overly creamy. It turns ashy on me and wears off in a few hours. Put it on at 8ish am and by 12 noon it faded.
Had a couple of face veins zapped and this had them showing thru quickly. Not impressed but I'll use it up.

on 2/23/2018 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is my go to daily under eye concealer. I used Bobbi Brown corrector in peach in the past for years but don't need to use a corrector and concealer no longer. This blends beautifully, rids all of my dark hereditary under eye issues and a PERFECT color that's no too yellow or ashy. Blends well with the setting powders I've been using. NC40 and use the color Macadamia.

What it doesn't do is cake or pill, don't use too much, make sure to blend well and set w/ powder.