Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant

Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant

3.6

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Malic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Charcoal Powder, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Maltodextrin, Silica, Magnesium Oxide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit, Pod Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis, (Sage) Oil, Subtilisin, Lipase, Papain, Lactic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Starch, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Xanthan Gum, Water/Aqua/Eau, Coconut Acid, Calcium Lactate, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool.

on 7/18/2018 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This scrub is loaded with irritating ingredients. They include orange oil, lemon oil, rosemary oil, sage oil, two kinds of lavender oil, and fragrance ingredients. I will not repurchase.

on 1/16/2018 4:25:00 PM

I got a little (0.45oz) jar of this on sale at Ulta. The powder is very fine and dark gray. The opening in the jar can dispense too much if you shake it too hard. When you add water to the powder in your hand it makes an ugly paste that feels good on your skin but disappears quickly. It does make your skin feel smoother but it's nothing special. It might appeal to teen boys who wouldn't use a traditional scrub.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't say this is a bad product, and if you can afford to have it in your Dermalogica collection, go for it. However, if you've got very oily skin, you're better off using Daily Microfoliant.

on 6/28/2017 10:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was super excited to try this but it is really not that much different that the original formula. It has some scratchy particles in it that the original does not have. For the price, I am disappointed and expected more bang for the buck.

on 6/27/2017 5:40:00 AM

Ridiculously awesome product! You will not be sorry you bought this. This is even better in my opinion than their original microfoliant, which if you've used, you'll know and agree is superb. Your skin will look fresh and bright and uniform. The powder when mixed with a little water transforms into a charcoal coloured paste and expertly goes to work on your skin. Easily washed off to reveal an amazing result. I will continue to buy this again and again!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Looooove this!! Makes my skin feel squeaky clean and super smooth! Any breakouts that may appear are zapped the next morning after using this. I've also noticed a reduction in fine lines on my forehead. Skin appears extra bright and healthy. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved this product since the first day I use it and I have not gone a day without it as yet. It leaves you skin feeling like velvet and gives you that really polished bright look. A little goes a long way - so even though it expensive it will last a while.
Visit a stockist and try it out - you will feel the immediate effect.

on 2/3/2017 9:54:00 PM

Still on the fence about this one. This is a smidgen more powerful than the microfoliant but I don't like how some of the particles don't dissolve, what you are left is a not-so-concentrated scrub. There is charcoal in this but I would prefer more dense particles that scrubs well. I prefer the usual version since the only difference I see is the charcoal and the scrubby bits which i feel scratch more than exfoliate. The usual version fully dissolves and is gentle enough to use daily. I don't know, this isn't a miracle, not life changing and my trusty Clinique Exfoliating scrub (not a powder type though) still blows this out of the water. I will finish this though I don't reach for this much. This company is great at providing samples so go ask for a few, I purchased outright, which I don't recommend since for the price, you have many options. If you like powder washes that exfoliates, I like Detclear Fruits Enzyme powder wash the best, its more effective and more elegantly formulated than this, I buy this Japanese brand from Amazon for about 16USD.