4.5

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

This drives my boyfriend crazy when I wear it! So, I'm on my third tube of it. I have tried so many others, but they either aren't as moisturizing, don't smell as good of taste strange. Butter is a very accurate description of the texture. It smells like white chocolate and tastes like vanilla. It is also the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever purchased. And, I have pretty much tried them all!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3 years ago

While not ideal, I did like this lip balm. The texture is indeed "buttery", and it's good for moisturizing and protecting my lips even in the middle of this Canadian cold snap. It absorbs well and keeps my lips hydrated for several hours when indoors, if I'm out in the cold often I'll reapply once every hour and a half or so. It smells very sweet and a little bit chemical-y, but it didn't overwhelm me. It tastes like vanilla/coconut but isn't extremely strong or too sweet, and I liked it quite a lot. The best comparison I have is the Blistex Five Star SPF 30 lip balm, but not as chemical-y or overly sweet. Best of all, NO allergic reaction to this product, I just wish they also had this in an SPF 30 version to try. I'm going to almost finish the tube and hang on to the rest to fall back on in case I have another horrid reaction to the next SPF 30 lip balm I try.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24