Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this mask, & use it as my every night cream. I have sensitive, acne/allergy prone skin, & this is WONDERFUL. It's extremely soothing, plumping, & hydrating. It evens out my skin tone, & gives it a healthy glow. I always keep 1 or 2 back-up jars of this, because I never want to run out! Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this mask, possibly more than the Vitalizing Mask. My face looks so creamy and plump in the morning. Love it, love it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

What's not to love about overnight masks? Knowing that it's the time our skin and bodies recharge and restore, nighttime-specific skincare and treatments are critical. This is the first overnight mask I've used that's not solely moisturizing.

Sulwhasoo's patented Jadesphere™ technology uses Jade to clarify and brighten skin while you sleep. Since I have a tendency to breakout before my monthly cycle, I was very interested in this! Not only does it promise to clarify the skin, but also ensures hydration. The texture is light and creamy but rich enough to provide hydration. My skin drinks it up and feels plump and smooth. Like most Sulwhasoo products, the mask has a pleasant herbal sent that is pleasing, not overwhelming. My verdict? LOVE!

I alternate this mask both before and during my cycle with Sisley's Black Rose Cream Mask. I love that this mask is gentle enough to apply over the eye area, including my eyelids! Instructions indicate to apply this as the final step in your routine, so you can apply it over a serum and/or a moisturizer if you wish. I encourage you to watch the video about applying the mask on Sulwhasoo's site. The model also does some sort of massage technique with the applicator wand that comes with the mask. Clear, bright, and moisturized skin overnight. What more could I ask for? Definitely a keeper.