4.5

on 10/17/2017 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this in my beauty subscription box - I've never heard of this brand outside of that beauty subscription box world.

It adds a beautiful glow and warmth to my pale skin. It's got a nice peachy tone and is easy to build up. It also adds a bit of a highlight. The colour is beautiful, wearable and great for every day. It wears comfortably on 12 hour days.

The bad stuff? The packaging is awful! For such an expensive blush I would expect a lot more. It feels like Wet 'n Wild. I would repurchase it if I can get my hands on it easily in Canada.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Holy mackerel! I got this blush in my January 2017 Ipsy bag. When I saw it I thought it was too bright for my fair (NW15) skin. When I used it for the first time and applied it with a swipe of my blush brush it STILL appeared kind of bright and clownish. But then - after I applied it I "buffed" it with a fluffy powder brush and holy cow! This shade is even better than the infamous NARS Orgasm. It gives me a perfect, "just stepped outside in the cold" flush that looks natural and seriously lasts all day. Best blush I've ever used!

Video Reviews & Tutorials