Morphe 35OM - 35 COLOR MATTE NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE

Morphe 35OM - 35 COLOR MATTE NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE

4.7

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain:Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD

on 12/29/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old had me buy this for her as a birthday gift for her 13th birthday.
She. loves. it.

But she's 13 so this is a big deal for her. (When she was 9 or 10 she made me get her the Urban Decay Electric Palette so her tastes have certainly evolved)

She is a makeup junkie already - and she's frikkin' 13.

Anyhow - the palette itself is mid-priced and the shadows seem good (I don't use it - it's her palette). A few of the red-orange tones are way too orange for most people, but the neutrals are nice and the rich browns are good for liners and brows.
Pigmentation seems surprisingly good.

The packing is a bit flimsy (thus cheaper price?) and no mirror.

For a gift - it's very nice.

I use this palette all the time!

on 2/1/2017 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've seen mixed reviews online about Morphe (Brushes) eyeshadows, but I honestly love them. I bought the smaller KathleenLights palette as my first Morphe palette to try out just to see for myself how the pigment/eyeshadows compare to others I've tried (drugstore WnW, CoverGirl, MAC, Too Faced).

I love them, and I love love love this 35OM palette. I sat on the Morphe website for about a week or longer, debating which palette I really wanted to buy (so many pretty pro palettes!). They have a ton, and they all look so beautiful - and I know that everyone and their best friend loves the 35O palette - but I ended up deciding on all matte colors - the 35OM (all matte - warm colors) and then the 35N (all matte - warm). After much consideration, I decided that going with all matte was going to last me more in the long run, and for the price for 35 eyeshadows, I have enough great crease neutral matte colors to never need eyeshadow again. I figured that shimmer/glitter shadows all look pretty in the pan and swatched, but once you apply them to your eyelid - unless they are really unique colors (like emerald green etc..) all the different bronze, browns, golds look the same when they are all shimmery (like in the 35O and the 35OS). I have a few WnW and Covergirl shimmer colors that I think are enough to go with anything and look identical to the shimmers in the 35O/35OS, which is why I didn't choose those. To me, It's the matte shades that are so much more versatile. I want to try every shade in my crease (that isn't skin tone). They are super pigmented, creamy, and I find they do blend well (using eyelid primer) and they do NOT get muddy when layered. I used 2 different browns in my crease this morning, and you could see each one layered, as well as a darker that I put lightly in my outer v. They are STRONG colors and last all day.

*** Shipping info: I ordered all my Morphe palettes direct from the Morphe website. Almost ALL of the horror stories I read online for Morphe palettes getting busted, ruined, etc.. were from sites that didn't ship direct (amazon etc..). If you buy these, I highly recommend buying them direct - because Morphe knows how to ship their products without having them get busted en route. My dad worked for a packaging delivery service for 40 years, so when my Morphe palettes arrived - Morphe did absolutely 100% everything they could to ensure that their makeup arrived in perfect condition.

First, I had them delivered FedEx, which is what they recommend. FedEx handles fragile boxes a bit differently than the general USPS. This is your FIRST #1 priority when deciding to buy these palettes - DO NOT have them delivered via USPS. If you order them via UPS - make sure that your local UPS does not transfer the package to the local USPS to deliver the box residentially - this does happen (and does in my city). To prevent this - choose the preferred delivery by FedEx. They hand deliver and since they are the chosen service by Morphe, FedEx knows Morphe boxes and knows what's inside when transferring them. FedEx may be more pricey than USPS - but trust me - it's worth the $8 shipping if you get your product in perfect condition vs. the horror I've seen (all shadows busted).

The box that held my 2 palettes was the perfect size (two 9x6 inch palettes -bigger ones) -and the box was fitted enough so the palettes wouldn't bump/slide around inside the box; the box was then full of package peanuts so that the palettes were floating inside the box with cushion on all sides, it was marked FRAGILE, and then both palettes were bubble wrapped externally together - and then bubble wrapped individually INSIDE of their boxes.

They were in perfect, pristine condition - not a single one loose, not a single one busted. So, listen to Morphe when they tell you who to ship with - it's worth it. Morphe got a 100% from me.

I also recommend buying Morphe palettes direct because of how many knock-off sites/products are out there trying to sell non-authentic palettes for less money - so if you really want to know how well Morphe shadows do, buy them straight from Morphe, not from Amazon etc.. to make sure you are getting the 100% correct product. I think this may be some of the reason why there are so many mixed reviews about Morphe shadows. Some may not have bought authentic products and don't even know it.

Top Rated Eye Shadow