MAC Cosmetics Selena Glaze lipstick Amor Prohibido

No Image

1 review

Edit 1/31/17: this collex goes away today on January 31, 2017 so I'm not going to be able to get it. :,(
I got this the second time around that MAC brought the Selena collex around. I think these will go quick & I would've liked to pick up what was left but I'll check back when I get paid on the 3rd but I'm certain they will be gone I can't help it I decided to pick the lipgloss & one lipstick due to fiscal finances instead of 2 lipsticks. Lipglasses are my absolute fave MAC product so I had to buy that! I love brown lipsticks, MLBB, & nudes.....this is a splendid light brown reminds me of my absolute fave MAC lipstick "Cherish" which I know Selena happened to be fond of. I don't know a lot about Selena except the tragic accident cutting her life short, I'm not familiar w this "song" but what can I say that doesn't sound trite--I'm sincere when I say I feel honored to pay her homage by buying a part of her collex her voice & larger than life persona lives on in the hearts of her fans forever rip Selena you were taken away from us far too soon. This lipstick is beautiful from the purple bullet bearing her logo or signature or w/e to the beautiful pale brown glaze lipstick inside. I've never owned a MAC glaze lipstick until buying this but i can yell you they are very lovely just like Selena. I think she'd be proud of, & approve of, her collex. MAC did real good.