Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin

Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin
Snail Bee High Content Skin

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ulmus Campetris (Elm) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Athaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Bacillus Ferment, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Azelaic Acid, Adenosine

on 7/10/2018 3:05:00 AM

This product is absolutely wonderful!! I follow an elaborate Korean skincare regiment and this toner along with the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence is my favorite product to put on. This has helped a lot with my redness, brightens very dark acne spots (mine used to look like a black beauty mark, now it looks light-reddish like a freckle), and really plumps your face. One bottle of this lasts a long time, so for the price point it is very reasonable. I have under the skin bumps from who-knows-why and this has really helped in reducing those bumps. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive acne-prone skin.
Would I repurchase? Yes!

Using the toner + Essence + lotion from this line. After a few days of usage my dry patches disappeared. Also my acne spots are fading. Will definitely repurchase.

I really like this toner/ I think lotion or at least that’s how I use it like you would an Asian toner. So I apply this with my Hada Labo Hyaluronic acid lotion and my Meishoku one as well. Since this is quite liquidy I pump some either in with my Hyaluronic acid and tap in. Or I directly pump it onto my face then tap it in. I love this stuff because it has niacinamide which my skin loves. About my skin I get an occasional hormonal spot some times an underground one. Mostly I get blotchy and am healing my skin after having acne for so many years. What I love is how much this calms my skin the camellia I think really helps with my blotchy skintone plus it hydrates my skin. Since I’ve been using this I had a small crop of underground spots that have shrunk to almost gone since I started this.

In fact I like this better than the lotion which I do use and like, I just find this better. It has made my skin look so much better I can go without makeup because this has evened out all the blotchyness. Also I had a small spot of psoriasis or eczema and since I’ve started this it is practically healed. I’m so happy about that! I love the snail mucin in this because I find it works so well on hormonal spots. So since I started using this my skin has improved so much. The price is super reasonable and I found it from a US seller for a great price with fast shipping. This is going to continue to be in my toner/lotion ritual before I use my serums. Love this product especially for my sensitive skin. Recommended.

on 9/25/2017 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great toner to calm my skin & elevate redness. The text is slightly thicker than other tones but absorbs very quickly and sets a perfect canvas for the rest of my routine. I've swapped it out for other toners for the sake of experimentation, and I truly notice a difference in hydration with this product over other toners. I wish it was a few dollars cheaper for a toner, but it's not unreasonable. Like most of their products, the packaging is a bit bland but you might find it sophisticated.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN-DATA: Dry/dehydrated, sensitive, clog-prone (especially to silicone), and scar-prone. Asian living on the West coast of Canada, so fairly dry climate and major wind chap all the time. 20-25 years old.
- - -

I use to love Benton's Aloe BHA Skin Toner but since they released the Snail Bee High Content Skin (watery toner), this is my HG! It is super thirst quenching! I really notice the difference when I run out. It is meant to be used with the Snail Bee High Content Lotion, which I find helps lock in the moisture but it doesn't really add much moisture by itself.

Used right after cleansing my face with Spectro gel. Will continue to buy if the price doesn't rise too much.