Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré Eau de Parfum

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

When I heard about this one recently I literally gay gasped! I wanted to try the new Viva La Juicy Sucre as I tend to really love the gourmand, foody, sweet fragrances.

I've been a fan of Juicy Couture for years, since like day one when the company started out. When they released the first fragrance I immediately bought it and it has been one of my favorites for years. Its nice to see them trying something new and different.

First off, the bottle of this is soooooo stinking cute and very reminiscent of what you would expect this to smell like. To me right away it is very sweet and cake like. In fact while I was smelling it on a test strip the sales associate told me she wasn't a fan because she used to work in a bakery, and this scent reminded her too much of when she worked in the bakery. Haha.

I think it becomes warmer and more cake like on the dry down. It is very sweet still and the warmer notes of vanilla come out. This one had a long wear and I am absolutely in love! Now I want a cupcake!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample at Ulta and I am now considering buying a full bottle of this. Yes, it's sweet, yes it's "young" and no, it is NOT Pink Sugar. It has a bit more complexity than Pink Sugar.

So far I like this a lot - and of course, the bottle is pretty and eye catching.

Easier to wear that VLJ or VLJ gold.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love Sucre. Of course, it's sweet, and I'm far from young, but I love it. Then again, I've always loved sweet fragrances, and esp those which are vanilla-based.

I love and own most of the Juicy Coutures and VLJ series -- and I also love all their bottles -- Sucre's being no exception. I think the bottle is very cute, and I bought the big 3.4oz size over the weekend. Very happy with Sucre; wearing it now.

Launched in 2016, here are Sucre's delicious notes, per parfumo.net: