no images

Reviews

3.0
from

2 years ago

Interestingly, when I first started using this, I didn't like it. I thought it smelled too much like alcohol, and it hurts most times when I apply it on my spots and the sides of my nose. It's only recent that I fell in love with it. So, this contains 2% salicylic acid which causes the skin to peel, which can be great for certain pimple scars. I can't say this works miracles, but it helped in subsiding my stubborn pimple. These pimples don't go away easily, sometimes lasting for weeks to months. My skin, especially on the nose, is extremely prone to whiteheads. I can have clear skin in the morning and end up with a few whiteheads on my nose at night. It's a frustrating problem. But I realized when I dab a little on whitehead-prone areas before I apply my usual sunscreen and makeup, I don't get these whiteheads anymore. The smell still turns me off. But because it works, I think I can handle the smell. Plus, I bought it at a steal - SGD 5. Can't complain much.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesOther

3 years ago

Firstly, I'll say that I do not suffer from severe acne, my skin will break out most (around 5 small pimples) about a week before my period and at any other time I will generally have clear skin. Prior to this product I used lots of different natural spot treatments but without much success, it was basically a waste of money and my skin saw no changes. To be honest when I bought this product I did not expect anything amazing but oh boy I was so wrong. This gel works sooooo quickly it actually amazes me that it is all natural, any redness is greatly reduce within an hour and my pimples can be gone within about two days now. I would say this product changed my life, after years of wasting money and searching for a natural spot gel, I finally find one that is a reasonable price and works so darn fast. I don't know how well this would work with severe acne, I don't have any experience with that but if you don't always want to use a harsh treatment all the time for your spots then this is a great product to choose. Some things I would mention is that 1. Don't squeeze the tube too hard especially when the tube is full, wayyy too much product will come out if you do 2. This product does contain salicylic acid which exfoliates and dissolves dead skin, therefore repeated use in one area for some time (for example using it on one pimple for 4 days) can cause the skin to flake slightly, however it is so easy to get rid of with a little bit of exfoliation with a facial scrub or brush and then use a good moisturiser and that will solve it. 3. I buy this product for about £7 and it lasts for about 3 months, so the initial price may be expensive but it does last a long time. Overall i really recommend this product and I doubt I will ever change to another spot treatment.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18