Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

on 3/10/2018 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really wanted to like this line. It has a great marketing approach, price points, variety and ingredients. But I had to stop using it when the Niacinamide 10% nearly ruined my skin after one use. It took so much to get it back in shape from the rough textured, tiny raised weezing bumpy mess it turned into, that it's made me leary on the rest of the line. I'd already ordered several products so I decided not to cast away an entire line due to one bad apple. The Azelaic Acid has similar though less disruptive results to my skin but enough for me to quite while I'm ahead. There are too many good items on the market to keep using one that fails you. I'll be giving this away to my niece but I don't think the line is bad, quite the contrary. I just think it's not compatible with my skin for some reason and the results are the same with each product, despite being different items. I'm thinking it's one ingredient that I can't quite single out. Oh well.

on 2/20/2017 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using it for about a month and it has cleared my skin of clogged pores and evened my skin tone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials