Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

on 5/23/2018 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

For reference I have combo normal to dry skin, with an oily nose. I suffer from papulopustular rosacea on both cheeks that I self manage.

This is a lightweight silicone based lotion that applies and absorbs quickly. I use this with the Hylamide Sensitive Skin serum and have found that with religious use every day (no skipping!) unless I directly do things that cause flare ups (be outside in full sun for extended periods) my skin will not have any inflamed pustules. I still have slight texture problems (bumps) but they never get out of control. In the winter my skin has been looking the best it has ever looked without taking drugs.
On a side note, if I just use the Azelaic acid without the serum, I find the texture of my skin feels a bit rougher - the bumps feel a bit more pronounced but still not fully inflamed or showing signs of fluid. If I don't use the acid, and the serum only the skin texture feel smoother and not not as rough, but bumps sometimes show inflammation. I think it's definitely the combination of the two that work for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the shit. I go from spotless and good to awful acne and looking like someone who has sprinkled shit over her face (the whiteheads) all the time. This is a lifesaver.

Video Reviews & Tutorials