Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

3.0

Love this to bits. It calms down inflammation. It reduces my pores. It fights redness and breakouts. I apply it as last step of my skincare, over moisturizer, because it almost feels like a primer. Will repurchase for ever and ever. It's healing my skin.

Does not clog my pores. I see a slight differance in my redness. On my third tube. Hoping to see more results.

on 4/26/2017 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Fingers crossed this is the miracle I've been waiting for. Three days is when I usually start feeling the prickling and creeping of new irritation as my rosacea gets worse with new products. I'll admit that I have been terrified of the silicones in face products as they badly affect my hair and scalp - but my face seems to love them. (Hydraluron Jelly and Neuteogena Hydroboost play very nicely with this product, btw). I am hoping it will help stave off more perioral dermatitis as well. So far this sits nicely under foundation, but I have only used a powder mineral one so far. I'm impressed!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have used this for about a month - so far so good! I break out easily and this has really kept my skin calm. I use it every night in combination with Differin gel (for pigmentation, spots and general rejuvination). Very happy so far!
The only reason I wont give 5/5 is that it is useless under makeup/sunscreen. Comes right off so Ive stopped trying using it during the day. (This is the case w a few Ordinary products - stopped using the Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate for the same reason)

on 9/4/2017 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Been using this product for 2-3 months now. Not sure if I see a difference yet in my redness.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Made me itchy and stung. Also caused breakout all over my face about four days after using, as well as sore under-the-skin spots, which I never get. Sadly no instant redness relief for me.

on 7/6/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i wanted to like this so badly because i have skin redness that's i'm desperate to get rid of. however, i wasn't able to see whether it worked because it was so itchy i had to wash it off after 3 minutes. giving it to a friend with less sensitive skin :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this, and was super excited to try it. I had high hopes for azelaic acid, considering my sensitive, very red, acne-prone skin. I've used it for about 4 days now, and I'm terrified to keep using it; my forehead is turning into lumpy orange-peel skin with countless little pimples, and the rest of my face is looking almost as bad. I feel like it is probably the carrier lotion that is causing the problems, not the azelaic acid itself (since I have read a number of studies that reference its lack of side effects). The price is pretty good, although the tube is only 30 ml, and the packaging is fine. The product is white, unscented, fairly thick, dries quickly leading to some possible spreasding difficulties, and has a very powdery finish.I just think the formulation of this product is not for me.