Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

2.8

on 10/25/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this product is magic in a tube. it reduces the redness around my nose, and also helps to heal my POD. i was prescribed a topical steroid cream for the redness on my face several months ago, and when i stopped using that cream, my skin developed perioral dermatitis the next day. i did a little research online and found that azelaic acid can be used to treat rosacea and acne by killing bacteria, so i decided to buy this product aaaand i'm glad i did, i've been using it twice a day for a whole week and the redness is almost gone. it also improves my skin texture, a lot. i have no problem with the formula, it glides smoothly and sits perfectly still under my foundation and face oil, it doesn't pill or clog my pores despite the silicone in it. the only thing that i kinda dislike is the tube, it's too big for the amount of product in it, i have to squish the tube really hard to dispense the product.

on 10/16/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I tried using this product for a week or so. In the past I have used prescription Azelaic Acid products with great success.

The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension did not work for me and might have even causes more harm than good. It might be the silicones, or the fact that it's only 10%, I'm not sure. I cannot tolerate any type of fragrance and perhaps there is some in this product.

I'm trying another otc acid now to see if it works.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Worst product ever.my skin can handle acids but when i applied ths product it caused me unbearable itching and i had to wash it after some minutes.after some days i again tried it.again it caused so much itching and tingling and burning that i was not able to keep it for 2 minutes.rinsed it off.and the next day my face breakouts.i am so disappointed by the ordinary.i tried hylauronic acid,lactic acid 10%,vit c 30% in silicons,argon oil,aha bha peeling solution and marula oil from the ordinary and only the marula oil gave my face some hydration,others were such a waste of money and time.worst thing is i gave the order of buffet serum,rose hip oil and retinoid 2% frm the ordinary and now i am tense that they will be worst as well.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have rosacea and I use this on mornings that I have severe redness. It takes away my redness quickly (same day results! that's fantastic). Feels smooth on my skin. Works well on my cheeks but I think not on my nose because I think it's causing extra blackhead there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have acne-prone, oily skin and this did not work for me. The texture was really thick and difficult to spread without using a lot of the product. It made my skin extremely matte--almost too drying for me and I have oily skin. The reason I stopped using it was because it made my skin itchy and made me break out.