Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

on 9/4/2017 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Been using this product for 2-3 months now. Not sure if I see a difference yet in my redness.

on 5/25/2017 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this with the Niacinamide from The Ordinary. Basically the only things I dislike about it are the matte siliconey feel, and how tricky it can be to spread. The spreadability is solved by dotting it sparingly across my face in sections and quickly working it in.

I've noticed this really ramped up the effect of niacinamide. I doubt I'll ever see my melasma disappear completely (without lasers and really pricey things I'll probably never do), but it makes a decent enough difference for me to keep using it. What it really helps with is healing acne and fading acne pigmentation. It also seems to help my skin redness which isn't super prevalent, but I do get a bit on my cheeks and sides of ,you nostrils. It definitely hasn't broken me out and seems to really help with clearing acne that does pop up rather quickly

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have rosacea and I use this on mornings that I have severe redness. It takes away my redness quickly (same day results! that's fantastic). Feels smooth on my skin. Works well on my cheeks but I think not on my nose because I think it's causing extra blackhead there.