Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this, and was super excited to try it. I had high hopes for azelaic acid, considering my sensitive, very red, acne-prone skin. I've used it for about 4 days now, and I'm terrified to keep using it; my forehead is turning into lumpy orange-peel skin with countless little pimples, and the rest of my face is looking almost as bad. I feel like it is probably the carrier lotion that is causing the problems, not the azelaic acid itself (since I have read a number of studies that reference its lack of side effects). The price is pretty good, although the tube is only 30 ml, and the packaging is fine. The product is white, unscented, fairly thick, dries quickly leading to some possible spreasding difficulties, and has a very powdery finish.I just think the formulation of this product is not for me.

on 2/20/2017 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using it for about a month and it has cleared my skin of clogged pores and evened my skin tone.