Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have light skin (approx NW20) prone to redness especially on chin and cheeks. This just really dried out my oily/combo skin - made it flaky and rough after first use. It also smells strongly of plastic and sure didn't seem that the tube was full?? As with the other The Ordinary products I tried it wasn't worth to return so I tossed. I tried! I was excited about a lower cost line but so far only 1 of 4 products have worked for me :(

on 3/17/2017 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is yet another good product from The Ordinary. I apply it in the morning then their Matrixyl and my mu applies beautifully- no pilling just lovely smooth skin. Whatever it's doing my skin likes it and I've not had a breakout since using.