Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

3.9

on 11/18/2017 12:57:00 AM

Straight to the point and utterly effective. Use it only at night, every night, mixed with a richer moisturizer and it works wonders to refine and brighten. Cannot be used around eyes as it dries out too much.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Made me itchy and stung. Also caused breakout all over my face about four days after using, as well as sore under-the-skin spots, which I never get. Sadly no instant redness relief for me.

Does not clog my pores. I see a slight differance in my redness. On my third tube. Hoping to see more results.

on 10/25/2017 11:42:00 AM

I have sensitive skin with rosacea on my cheeks. I’ve never had clearer skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with problem skin. Love it!

on 9/4/2017 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Been using this product for 2-3 months now. Not sure if I see a difference yet in my redness.

It did work like I expect azelaic acid product to work. Takes away some of the redness (PIH) that is left back after a breakout and all that. It doesn't measure up to my more preferred azelaic acid products (1. PC Resist Multi-Correction Treatment, 2. Ducray Melascreen Emulsion) as The Ordinary is just azelaic acid and obviously lower concentration than the 15-20% prescription products. The texture is really off-putting, though, when I apply it, it feels very "there" and slick on skin and it doesn't wear well during the day under sunscreen. Also, not easy to layer with other products. So yes, it works, and if someone is looking for azelaic acid specifically then it's great, but for results there are better options out there, both OCT and prescription.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the shit. I go from spotless and good to awful acne and looking like someone who has sprinkled shit over her face (the whiteheads) all the time. This is a lifesaver.

Love this to bits. It calms down inflammation. It reduces my pores. It fights redness and breakouts. I apply it as last step of my skincare, over moisturizer, because it almost feels like a primer. Will repurchase for ever and ever. It's healing my skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have rosacea and I use this on mornings that I have severe redness. It takes away my redness quickly (same day results! that's fantastic). Feels smooth on my skin. Works well on my cheeks but I think not on my nose because I think it's causing extra blackhead there.

on 4/18/2017 6:06:00 AM

My skin is combination and very sensitive. I was worried that my sin won't agree with this product but I was wrong. I use only at night before I go to bed. My skin is very sensitive so using it twice a day would be too much. I have done it few times and noticed that my skin was a bit dry. I apply facial oil & moisturizer on top of it and have no problem with any kind of peeling or rubbing (many people mentioned this). I will advise that after putting the azelaic acid on your face, gently pat your moisturizer in to your skin. Don't massage. This is what I do and it works great. Great product. Big thumb up for the price!