Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

3.5

on 12/13/2017 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Have had mild rosacea since I cld remember. Bought it via Hush app after reading reviews here and over at SkincareAddiction thread in Reddit. As soon as the product arrived, I eagerly dabbed it into my cheeks, nose, and chin. A few hours later, the redness actually went away. I would say about 80 percent gone. So grateful I found this info from you all! Yes it stings or burns a bit but it goes away after a few minutes. A must for those who struggle with mild rosacea!

on 11/18/2017 12:57:00 AM

Straight to the point and utterly effective. Use it only at night, every night, mixed with a richer moisturizer and it works wonders to refine and brighten. Cannot be used around eyes as it dries out too much.

on 10/25/2017 11:42:00 AM

I have sensitive skin with rosacea on my cheeks. I’ve never had clearer skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with problem skin. Love it!

on 10/25/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this product is magic in a tube. it reduces the redness around my nose, and also helps to heal my POD. i was prescribed a topical steroid cream for the redness on my face several months ago, and when i stopped using that cream, my skin developed perioral dermatitis the next day. i did a little research online and found that azelaic acid can be used to treat rosacea and acne by killing bacteria, so i decided to buy this product aaaand i'm glad i did, i've been using it twice a day for a whole week and the redness is almost gone. it also improves my skin texture, a lot. i have no problem with the formula, it glides smoothly and sits perfectly still under my foundation and face oil, it doesn't pill or clog my pores despite the silicone in it. the only thing that i kinda dislike is the tube, it's too big for the amount of product in it, i have to squish the tube really hard to dispense the product.

on 9/4/2017 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is an effective preparation for azelaic acid, which is the active ingredient in "Finacea."
It immediately rid my face of stubborn breakouts. The formula is nice, disappearing, and unscented.

on 8/11/2017 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This little thing save my skin. I have sensitive skin with rosacea.ive seen cosmetologist/ doctors who RX antibiotics expressive creams I Chang my diet and nothing worked for years. Finally I went to the beautilish website and read about this product. I purchased it and when it arrived I was scared to use it because it's an acid and my skin is so sensitive. Non the less I did and in a few weeks my skin looked way more even and smooth. I have not had a breakout of rosacea since then. I love the ordinary products just do your research to see what works well for your skin type. I'm greatful this works for me.

on 7/13/2017 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. In general I'm a big the ordinary fan, because I get to design my own skincare and that is right up my MakeupAlley :)
I use a few product from the ordinary already, the matrixyl, retonoid , alpha arbutin, agireline, vitamin 23% and niacinamide and it just seems to work. My skin has improve so much over the last months, something I haven't been able to achieve buying much more expensive products.
The azelaic acid is the last addition to my skincare regime and it has done wonders. I have very dry skin and redness. Not roscea but plain irritating redness that shines through almost all makeup. Since I started using the ordinary products, it has gotten better, not flaming red anymore just red. I then added this and it's magic. I apply this in the morning, after other products and within minutes my redness fades and on good days, disappears all together. I goes on easily and smooths out the skin, not need for a primer. I have to wait a few minutes before applying foundation or I will experience pilling, but after those minutes makeup glides on beautifully.
I have noticed that my redness over all is not a servere as I was before starting using the azelaic azid so I believe I'm seeing more long term benefits as well.
Super affordable, doesn't dry out my other wise dry skin as long as I use it in conjunction with a good moisturizer.
I would hightly recommend this to anyone with similar skin issues, at that price it's worth trying it out.

on 7/5/2017 11:56:00 PM

I've been having a few issues with my skin lately. It's winter here in Melbourne, Australia, and has been dry and cold. On top of that, I've just moved house, my husband has had major surgery and work has been ridiculously busy. And boy, oh boy, my skin was definitely paying the price.

I've had a huge eczema flare up on my eyelids, rosacea on my cheeks, forehead and nose, as well as some super sexy underground pimples along my jawline.

Three weeks ago, I chucked The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension in my ASOS cart on a whim. When it arrived I dotted it over my face and said a little prayer to the skin gods that it wouldn't break me out. Lo and behold I saw my redness go down in front of my very eyes!! I couldn't believe it!

I've been using this consistently every night before bed, followed by rosehip oil. My rosacea is gone, my flushing and blotchiness has settled down to a normal level, I only have one underground jaw pimple (and it's that time of the month!). I have never used something this instantly effective in my life.

The cream feels sort of ointment like, it is thick and not too slippy. I dot it on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and rub in quickly and gently. It leaves a silky matte finish on the skin and has no detectable fragrance of any sort. I haven't worn it under makeup so can't speak to that, but I am getting great results from nightly use.

This has been an absolute game changer for me, I can't imagine ever going without it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the shit. I go from spotless and good to awful acne and looking like someone who has sprinkled shit over her face (the whiteheads) all the time. This is a lifesaver.

on 6/28/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the very few products that my skin tolerates. I struggle in finding products that do not irritate my skin and the Azelaic Acid Suspension from The Ordinary calms down my irritation, dries down my acne, shrinks pores, makes my skin matte - saving me from the oil mess I am, especially in summer. I use it in the morning, under makeup, and it works like magic.

It stings a bit when applied, but it takes my redness away. Since I have started using it (three months) my skin has definitely improved a lot, especially because I am not as red and irritate as before.

I would definitely recommend it!

Ps: I have used Skinoren in the past, which contains Azelaic Acid as well, but that one irritates my skin a lot and itches.