Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by age: 44-55
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

3.8

on 11/18/2017 12:57:00 AM

Straight to the point and utterly effective. Use it only at night, every night, mixed with a richer moisturizer and it works wonders to refine and brighten. Cannot be used around eyes as it dries out too much.

on 10/16/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I tried using this product for a week or so. In the past I have used prescription Azelaic Acid products with great success.

The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension did not work for me and might have even causes more harm than good. It might be the silicones, or the fact that it's only 10%, I'm not sure. I cannot tolerate any type of fragrance and perhaps there is some in this product.

I'm trying another otc acid now to see if it works.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have light skin (approx NW20) prone to redness especially on chin and cheeks. This just really dried out my oily/combo skin - made it flaky and rough after first use. It also smells strongly of plastic and sure didn't seem that the tube was full?? As with the other The Ordinary products I tried it wasn't worth to return so I tossed. I tried! I was excited about a lower cost line but so far only 1 of 4 products have worked for me :(

Love this to bits. It calms down inflammation. It reduces my pores. It fights redness and breakouts. I apply it as last step of my skincare, over moisturizer, because it almost feels like a primer. Will repurchase for ever and ever. It's healing my skin.

on 4/26/2017 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Fingers crossed this is the miracle I've been waiting for. Three days is when I usually start feeling the prickling and creeping of new irritation as my rosacea gets worse with new products. I'll admit that I have been terrified of the silicones in face products as they badly affect my hair and scalp - but my face seems to love them. (Hydraluron Jelly and Neuteogena Hydroboost play very nicely with this product, btw). I am hoping it will help stave off more perioral dermatitis as well. So far this sits nicely under foundation, but I have only used a powder mineral one so far. I'm impressed!!!

on 3/17/2017 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is yet another good product from The Ordinary. I apply it in the morning then their Matrixyl and my mu applies beautifully- no pilling just lovely smooth skin. Whatever it's doing my skin likes it and I've not had a breakout since using.