Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Filtered by age: 19-24
Deciem The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

4.3

Does not clog my pores. I see a slight differance in my redness. On my third tube. Hoping to see more results.

on 10/25/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this product is magic in a tube. it reduces the redness around my nose, and also helps to heal my POD. i was prescribed a topical steroid cream for the redness on my face several months ago, and when i stopped using that cream, my skin developed perioral dermatitis the next day. i did a little research online and found that azelaic acid can be used to treat rosacea and acne by killing bacteria, so i decided to buy this product aaaand i'm glad i did, i've been using it twice a day for a whole week and the redness is almost gone. it also improves my skin texture, a lot. i have no problem with the formula, it glides smoothly and sits perfectly still under my foundation and face oil, it doesn't pill or clog my pores despite the silicone in it. the only thing that i kinda dislike is the tube, it's too big for the amount of product in it, i have to squish the tube really hard to dispense the product.

on 6/28/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the very few products that my skin tolerates. I struggle in finding products that do not irritate my skin and the Azelaic Acid Suspension from The Ordinary calms down my irritation, dries down my acne, shrinks pores, makes my skin matte - saving me from the oil mess I am, especially in summer. I use it in the morning, under makeup, and it works like magic.

It stings a bit when applied, but it takes my redness away. Since I have started using it (three months) my skin has definitely improved a lot, especially because I am not as red and irritate as before.

I would definitely recommend it!

Ps: I have used Skinoren in the past, which contains Azelaic Acid as well, but that one irritates my skin a lot and itches.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a little suspicious of this product because it's actually working and FAST.

I hope I don't break out from this because otherwise it would be the most amazing product. I have been having some really annoying pustular breakouts around my chin for the past few weeks and this, right before my eyes, made the redness and swelling go down immensely. I slept with it on last night and this morning, I noticed a lot less texture and it dried up all of the breakout.

i'm only suspicious because nothing has ever worked this well or fast for my dry, acne-prone but sensitive skin before. I have their 100% squalene and 2% hyaluronic acid to try next and I'm very excited!

Will update when i know more about how it works for me and if (god forbid) it breaks me out after all.

UPDATE: IT DIDN'T BREAK ME OUT!!! This stuff is miraculous and I'm beyond impressed. My skin is so much clearer and smoother. I used it morning and night until my skin felt under control and I think I will be using it every 2 days so I don't irritate my skin unnecessarily.

on 6/5/2017 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is a godsend if you have rosacea or skin redness! I have mild rosacea and this product healed my redness and inflammation almost instantly; as another reviewer noted, you get same day results. I can't speak for the anti-acne claims since I've already been using the Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid for years to take care of that, but my lumps and bumps also look nicely smoothed over too. This makes my skin look like flawless porcelain, and makes it so smooth and bright. I will keep repurchasing since it's so cheap and the efficacy is so amazing, it's almost criminal.

on 1/25/2017 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I tested this for a few weeks on the left side of my face alongside while testing Garden of Wisdom's mandelic acid serum on my right. I was hoping to find something that was gentle and acne-fighting. The formula didn't irritate my sensitive skin and it went on nicely. However, I couldn't really see any difference in my skin after a couple of weeks of using this product. I did notice that the left side of my face had broken out while my right side hadn't -- could just be chance though.