4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Really like this product. However, I feel like it's more like a BB cream tho. It doesn't cover that much, but evens out the skin tone w/ a nice dewy finish. I've got dryish combo skin so it's hard for anything to look dewy on me, however this one actually works. The Almond shade's perfect for my summer complexion & looks so glowy & healthy. Only issue I've got is that it lasts like 4 hrs max.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

3 years ago

This one was just ok for me personally. I went through about half the bottle. It gives such a beautiful, luminous finish but it's not long lasting. It's very dewy, hydrating, and it has medium but buildable coverage. However on my combination skin, after only a couple hours it always completely melts off my oilier areas, collects in fine lines, and clings to my drier patches. I can see this working really well for someone who has perfect skin, because the finish really is pretty and dewy if you're into that sort of thing. It just doesn't work for my specific needs.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This stuff is amazing! I love this better than a L'Oréal pro glow!! It's very hydrating and gives me a dewy finish! It's also feels very light and comfortable on the face!! It's been my favourite and all I've been wearing since I bought it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I will always use this! It lasts forever, the packaging is so cute and the pump actually works. The foundation is buildable and starts very sheer which I enjoy for a natural look and feel. It lasts all day and even has antioxidants built is for an extra boost throughout the day. Used with their concealer stick, it's a perfect combination. I've started using less product since switching to oval brushes for foundation application and it works like a charm! It doesn't cover blemishes, redness or bags but I use green sticks and concealer for those (rare) occasions. Love love love, especially the price

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29