MILANI Baked Blush Rosa Romantica 13

MILANI Baked Blush Rosa Romantica 13

Not tested on animals

on 6/23/2017 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

While this is sold as a "Baked Blush" it it clearly a highlighter, and a gorgeous highlighter at that! The loveliest rose-gold on my skin, no sparkles or glitter, just tinted sheen. I bought this on a whim; I live in Georgia and do not need anything other than the humidity here to glow! But I got it and have come to adore it. On my cheekbones, under my brow arch, a touch on my chin and down my nose, SO PRETTY. I'm nearly 60, work at a public library and my day to day wardrobe is not at all chic. But this product adds just a touch of glamour and keeps my makeup contemporary.

on 1/24/2017 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I recently ordered this blush from the Milani website. I think the name is a little misleading. To me it's a very light peach with lots of shimmer. I wore it with Mac Melba. I applied the Melba as I would normally apply a Blush and then I layered this over it but just on the top of my cheekbones. Very pretty.

For $8 this a lovely blush that blends into the skin like a dream. It has plenty of shimmer but not chunky glitter. Compares to high end blushes and highlighters that I already own. Packaging pretty and sturdy. A definite winner from Milani.

Popular Blush Products