MILANI Baked Blush Rosa Romantica 13

MILANI Baked Blush Rosa Romantica 13

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 7/16/2018 12:23:00 PM

As someone else mentioned, this is more of a blush topper or highlighter than it is a stand-alone blush. It is very pretty and flattering on my warm/neutral skin. Do not expect a lot of pigment payoff--this blush is all about the shine and reflective qualities.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite blush-toppers and blushes. If I only want a touch of blush I'll actually use this alone as blush/highlight and it shows up decently on NW15-18 skin.

As a blush-topper it works really well, not being too pink and not being too golden. It just makes my skin look so fresh. I can't use it as a true highlight because the reflect is quite pink and it looks a bit odd on my skin tone but otherwise, definitely a winner.

on 6/23/2017 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

While this is sold as a "Baked Blush" it it clearly a highlighter, and a gorgeous highlighter at that! The loveliest rose-gold on my skin, no sparkles or glitter, just tinted sheen. I bought this on a whim; I live in Georgia and do not need anything other than the humidity here to glow! But I got it and have come to adore it. On my cheekbones, under my brow arch, a touch on my chin and down my nose, SO PRETTY. I'm nearly 60, work at a public library and my day to day wardrobe is not at all chic. But this product adds just a touch of glamour and keeps my makeup contemporary.

on 1/24/2017 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I recently ordered this blush from the Milani website. I think the name is a little misleading. To me it's a very light peach with lots of shimmer. I wore it with Mac Melba. I applied the Melba as I would normally apply a Blush and then I layered this over it but just on the top of my cheekbones. Very pretty.

For $8 this a lovely blush that blends into the skin like a dream. It has plenty of shimmer but not chunky glitter. Compares to high end blushes and highlighters that I already own. Packaging pretty and sturdy. A definite winner from Milani.

Popular Blush Products