3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is one of the only deodorant/antiperspirants I've found that both does as promised and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, and doesnt have a crazy list of ingredients that is the likely cause of irritation. I also buy the unscented one cause I hate the smell of most flowery obnoxious womens deodorants. The gel takes a minute to dry and feels sticky after application, but once dry is my perfect deodorant.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3 years ago

One of my favourite anti-perspirants. It has a light powder scent that is not too overwhelming. It is a gel consistency that spreads easily and dries relatively quickly. It really does prevent moisture and odour and it doesn't leave any residue or film on my clothing. I usually purchase this product at Walmart or Superstore. It can be quite pricey, compared to other brands.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

from

4 years ago

This gel deo/antiperspirant has been a long time favorite of mine. It is a heavy duty one that feels light.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairOther, Other, Coarse

EyesOther

5 years ago

This is probably the one product I've purchased the most in my life. My mom always used this growing up, and would never use anything else too. And after trying stuff like "Secret" and "Degree" I can see why she never switched to anything else! This stuff works and doesn't leave a gross white streaks on your clothes. And I love how it never morphs into "raspberry slim surprise B.O " like some other products I've tried. I just stay fresh with no B.O at all. Also I have a very active & sporty niece who likes this too. I haven't tried the clinical degree strength stuff, but I bet it's the bomb.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Wow, this stuff is amazing and I can't believe I didn't try it before! I have been using degree motionsense ever since it came out but lately I was smelling a bit of BO by the end of the day. Just a touch but I figured I would try some of the other brands to see if I could find something better. Secret Clinical didn't work at all and after telling a friend this she told me to try Mitchum. She said she'd been using it for years for it was real good stuff so I figured I'd give it a go. I picked up this gel thinking it was a solid and at first I was a bit disappointed but it's great. You have to make sure you don't put on too much or it will take forever to dry but once it is you're good till your next shower. I shower at night and I used to put deodorant then and again when I got dressed the next morning to make sure I was protected. Don't have to with this for one application lasts a full 24 hours and probably much longer. I'm crazy about this product and soooo glad that I found it.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

6 years ago

I am an athlete -- cyclist -- and train 6 days a week. I use to love this stuff, it works for only about 4 hours and then i can smell my B.O.! I have to reapply twice daily. Need to find a new deodorant...

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

1.0

7 years ago

Pretty disappointed. I used to use this regularly, then switched to Dove antiperspirant for a while. I bought Mitchum again last month, and was surprised to find it no longer works for me at all. The deodorizing part was there, but I seemed to perspire as though I wasn't wearing antiperspirant at all. I don't know if they've changed the formula or my body chemistry has changed, but using this left me with embarrassing sweat rings which it never did in the past.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is my HG ! best for me and ive tried them all !

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is my HG. Works great for me.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

9 years ago

I bought this product based on reviews from other websites, so I was pretty stoked to buy it. Can't say that I loved it or that it worked. It actually made me sweat MORE. I sweat a little bit, but this just made me keep sweating. It felt as if I had put on no deodorant at all. I definately will not be buying this product again.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair