Milani Baked Blush Bella Bellini 12

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 10/23/2017 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The Milani baked blushes are the best blushes ever made in my humble opinion, and their new shade, Bella Bellini, is my favorite shade out of them all. It is the most beautiful peachy-pink shade with gold shimmer. The shimmer is not sparkly, thankfully, but gives such a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. The first time I used this I remarked to my husband how on fleek my cheeks looked! It really brightens up my pale complexion and pulls my whole look together. Holy Grail!

on 6/3/2017 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I love Luminoso, but this blush doesn't compare. It is like a sheen and the pink in it doesn't come up on my skin, so it looks like I have highlighter on my cheeks. I could see it being used as a highlighter, if you're into a yellow gold highlight and as long as you don't go overboard with it. Other than that, I do not recommend as a blush.

But as far as Milani Baked Blushes go, Luminoso is my favorite, then Berry Amore, Rose D'oro and then Bella Bellini.

on 1/29/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

When I saw that Milani had recently introduced two new blushes to their baked blush line up I was excited to try Bella Bellini.

The issue I had with it was that it lacks pigmentation. The lack of pigment was odd because I own Luminoso which is a lighter peachy pink yet shows up as a beautiful peach on my skin. In the pan Bella Bellini is darker than Luminoso but it did not show up on me.

I am an NC42 and on my complexion, Bella Bellini was just a ton of gold shimmer with absolutely no pink pigment coming through. It also heavily emphasised the texture on my skin so I'm not inclined to use it as a highlighter either.

I have been so impressed with Milani blushes thus far and currently own 6 of them so this was truly disappointing. I would not recommend Bella Bellini to anyone with tan to dark skin unless you just want gold glitter on your face.

on 1/23/2017 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I found myself in AZ for the winter having forgotten to pack any highlighters. I can't have that! I went on the Milani website and found that they had two Baked Blushes marked New. I ordered them both. This was one. When I swatched it my first thought was Nars Orgasm, which I own. This color might have even more golden shimmer. It's really beautiful. I love the way it blends right into the skin creating a really nice glow to my cheeks. No need for a highlight with this blush as with other Milani Blushes I own. Really perks up my pale winter complexion. You could compare this blush to high end Blushes you own and not be disappointed.

On the negative side, while the packaging is pretty it's also a little bulky. I would prefer a slimmer compact with no mirror or mostly useless brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw this limited edition product about a month ago in the Milani section of my local drugstore and I HAD to have it, mostly because I love all the others I already have.

The texture is similar to other baked products, smooth but quite hard. It shows up quite pigmented on my NW15 light skin tone as a bright pink with gold sheen overtop. You do not really need a highlight when wearing this blush.

When swatched next to Nars Orgasm, this blush is actually more pigmented but totally the same undertone and gold sheen as Nars. They are pretty much exact dupes but Milani is less than half the price.

The only thing I'm not as keen on is the packaging. It's really bulky with an extra compartment for a mirror and tiny brush under the blush. Makes it a little bit hard to store.