Suqqu Face Stretch Mask

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/22/2017 5:24:00 AM

So this is the sheet mask from Suqqu. It works to give you that dewy, plump, moisturized instant skin much like the sheet masks from SK-II. They cost just as much as the SK-II ones. Is it a great product that delivers? You betcha. Would I repurchase? Heck no. I mean, there are so many great sheet masks out there at a fraction of the cost of these, that I simply refuse to pay a fortune. The best one I`ve discovered is the My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask. No other brand gives you as much serum in the package as these and there is enough liquid in the pouch to do my whole chest and back. Another problem I have with the Suqqu Stretch Mask is the awkward design: it has a hook that you`re supposed to put behind your ears so that the mask hugs your chin. Great idea, but I don`t have the biggest of faces, yet this sheet didn`t fit me and the hook broke off. I held it in place with my hands, but it`s rather awkward to have to do that for 15 minutes. This one had a barely detectable fragrance. I would only use these for special occasions, but not on a regular basis.