Algenist REVEAL Concentrated Luminizing Drops

Algenist REVEAL Concentrated Luminizing Drops

I came across this little gem at Winners for $12CAD! I have seen these in Sephora for $50 so figured they must be discontinued, but they are still on the Sephora site. For the price I decided to scoop these up seeing the good reviews. I am not disappointed. They are lovely as a highlight, and are subtle enough for me - late 40s so I don't want a glow that can be seen from the moon. However, the best use I've found is mixed with my ELDW. I love the longevity of the foundation, and a few drops of this mixed in gives such a pretty, gentle glow. It also makes the ELDW a bit easier to spread & blend. Interested in mixing with some of my other foundations to see the results. I just may go back and snag another bottle - for $12 I can't go wrong!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have these drops in both Champagne and Rose, which came in a nice, value-priced "duo set". I love these drops. They are so brightening and luminizing. The results are really beautiful, however I use these - mixed with foundation/CC cream, mixed with moisturizer, on their own all over my face or as targeted highlighters. I love the dropper so that I can get just the amount I want without waste and I can also deposit the drops just where I want them if I want to use this as a more intense, concentrated highlighter. I will say that the necks on the bottles are small and can make it a bit tricky and messy to put the dropper back onto the container but if I'm careful, this isn't a problem and I'm guessing that the full sized bottles have a somewhat larger opening.

on 4/16/2017 9:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favourite highlighter as of now and probably for a long time. It's such a beautiful healthy sheen with no glitter, it's not not a crazy bright highlighter but just perfectly glowy. Another plus for me that it dries down to the touch and does not stay sticky or dewy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love anything that comes in drop form. It makes it so easy for application, and keeps everything clean.

These drops offer a beautiful sun-kisses, natural, glowy finish. They can be incorporated into moisturizer, foundation, or worn on top as a highlighter.

They also offer a variety of shades, if you want more of a golden or pink finish.

They aren't as pigmented as Cover FX drops, but are more subtle for everyday use.

I love them, and would highly suggest.