Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

3 years ago

I suffered from a severe allergic reaction a few years ago caused by an allergy to nickle which I didnt' know about. I was using a steel water bottle which caused a rash near my mouth. Doctors and Dermatologist diagnosed it as Perioral Dermatitis. Through this experience, I started thinking about the everyday products I used and decided to switch to more natural alternatives for skincare and makeup. I found this Manuka Honey Moisturiser online when I found that Manuka honey has wonderful antibacterial and healing properties. This Moisturiser is great for sensitive skin and is only $11.95 for a 60ml bottle. I purchase these online from www.farmousedirect.com.au and would definitely recommend this product.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29