Belif Cleansing Gel Oil Enriched

Belif Cleansing Gel Oil Enriched

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Triethylhexanoin, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Nepeta Cataria Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Baptisia Tinctoria Root Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Benincasa Cerifera Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Fragrance, Citronellol, Limonene *: Napiers Original Formula, /-: *Naturally Derived Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a gel to oil cleansing solution that you would use as a first step to remove makeup. It's true it only takes a dime size but I found it did not spread easily. I thought once it warmed to my body temp it would liquify but it stayed gel-like for awhile. I had to really work this into my skin. I didn't find it removed my makeup any better than my current cleansing oil--clinique-- and all of the serious rubbing irritated my rosacea. I didn't get any brightening.

It comes in a pump bottle but it's pricey per ounce. The bottle is rather small compared to other cleansing oils. Also contains nut oil and a few other questionable ingredients for sensitive skin like fragrance.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Triethylhexanoin, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Nepeta Cataria Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Baptisia Tinctoria Root Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Benincasa Cerifera Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Fragrance, Citronellol, Limonene *: Napiers Original Formula, +/-:
*Naturally Derived Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I follow a 10-step k-skincare routine, so naturally I had to try this product.

I use it as the first step in my nighttime routine. Gently and effectively removes all makeup, while leaving skin hydrated. A dime size amount is massaged into skin, and washed off with warm water. You will definitely notice a brightness after 1 use of this product.

I then follow with belif cleansing foam moist. The perfect combination to great skin. Love this oil, and will continue to keep it in my routine.