Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

1.0
fromauras

Dec/05/2018

There is nothing I enjoy about this product. It doesn't feel moisturizing and the scent is more vanilla than apricot. I prefer oil-based thicker butters that really hydrate my dry hands in winter.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Apr/24/2017

I'm in the camp that loves the apricot scent and the yogurt texture is heavenly. Plus it really hydrates without being heavy or greasy. It sinks right in. It's going to be my go-to summer body moisturizer, and maybe into the fall. Probably not rich enough for winter, though.

Look for coupons. I pulled a sticker off another Aveeno bottle at Walgreens and saved a dollar at …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (925 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

Apr/13/2017

I usually like Aveeno anything. I threw this out. It balls up ALL OVER YOUR BODY an hour after you put it on. So very attractive. It smelled nice ... but I looked like I was molting.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/05/2017

I’m not a fan. It smells ok. But it’s a pain. The jar is very small for body lotion, and my sensitive skin seems to itch after applying.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jan/16/2017

According to Aveeno's website, "This rich, creamy yogurt-inspired body lotion keeps skin velvety soft and healthy-looking. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt provides an enriching experience that is good for your skin and your senses. This rich, creamy formula with Active Naturals Oat and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours. Saturate your …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (518 reviews)

Age30-35