SK-II Signs Treatment Concentrate

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this treatment. My face feel so much comfortable and soft after first time usage. It does give the result more than some other high end brands.

I'd never thought I would have bought this jar. BUT, it is really good. My cheek was reddish and blood vessel could be seen obviously. After using if for few days, all problems are gone. Fine lines seem to be less and my skin look so healthy. Another good product of this brand.

I really like this product, although I've only used the sample. My skin improved alot and is alot smoother. It's not oily at all. I have oily/combination skin. However its way too expensive. I might get it when I'm older.

For only three nights a week, I've been using this intensive serum or "concentrate."

I don't have any lines at all and take great lengths to prevent them. Thus my purchase of this product.

However, due to working late nights, my skin tends to look dull and sometimes not as plump as I'd like it to be.

I ordered this product from Strawberrynet.com with the intention of only using it as a super skin re-charger. And it has really lived up to my expectations. My eyes don't look nearly as tired as they have and my skin seems to have a nice glow about it.

After applying the concentrate on a bare face, it begins to feel warm under the skin. The next morning, the eyes look rested and the skin looks refreshed. I'll start using this for years to prevent and help any lines that may form.

Can't wait to try more from this brand. I really like it. Something that actually works!

Popular Face Skincare Products