Sephora Creamy Night Mask - Moisturizing & Plumping

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking through the "sale" items on Sephora's website and saw this product for a mere $12 (CDN) for a 2 ounce tube, and saw that it had very few reviews but a really high rating so I thought I'd give it a try. I've since gone back to get another tube since it looks like this is being discontinued (boo!). I've tried a few sleeping masks. I really like the one from Fresh but the Clinique and Estee Edit ones I tried were, to say the least, disappointing (I'm glad the Estee Edit one was a points perk). But this little hidden gem from Sephora is terrific. Instructions say to use it on bare, freshly washed skin (including the eye area) and, to be honest, I was a bit skeptical. It's winter where I live so the combo of bitterly cold air and wind and dry indoor heat means that I need a fair bit of moisture so even with a sleeping mask, I generally put on at least a serum or facial oil first. But I figured I'd follow the instructions. To my absolute surprise, my skin didn't feel dry or parched in the morning...it felt moisturized and plumped, just as the name says! I've used it twice a week since getting it (as per the instructions) and the results are gratifying. I may try putting some Vasanti serum or the Body Shop Oils of Life facial oil under this just to see what the results are like but, in reality, you don't need to do this. Oh, and I did put this on my under-eye area but not on my lids...I was a bit worried so used my regular eye cream there. If you want to try this, act fast because, as I said at the outset, I don't think this will be available much longer.