Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I think this foundation is great for the price. It is medium-to-full coverage, looks great in flash photography, and leaves me with a dewy and fresh looking finish. I find that this look better when applied with a sponge as opposed to a brush. It usually takes me about two "spatulas" worth of product for a full face, but I have visible acne scarring.

My biggest issues with this foundation are the smell and the packaging. There is no pump, but a spatula with which you have to use to deposit the product onto the back of your hand before application. But for like $6, I wouldn't expect much else.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a pretty good work horse foundation. Price wise it was only $9.00 Canadian in Toronto, which is extremely low for foundation as even Maybelline's are now like $15. I have fairly normal to dry skin, tend to only break out a little once a mo., so not sure how it would work on oily skin. You need to work fast w/ it as it dries quickly. I find using a beauty blender sponge the best application. It is a solid med coverage, can be built to full, but at risk of looking overdone. I do like that it covers my hyperpigmentation scars if I re-layer it over those areas. What I like the most is, the longevity. Even after a 9 hour work day in a poorly air-conditioned medical office it remains on (UN-like any other of my DS foundation I have). Drawback of living in Toronto is that the darkest color at the Loblaws is "Amber-beige" and I'm an Indian who in the summer reaches an NC 43 so could have gone a shade up. I know that's not Wet N Wild's issue tho. One would just figure in a city of a high South East Asian population they'd have warmer shades avail.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

More reviews by MarvelousBee

This product is underwelming. I've tried wearing and applying it 4 different times and all have been disappointed. I've applied it with a beauty blender, flat top brush, and a stippling brush if I spelled that right. Just didn't move around or sit right. I used it with a primer and without one still broke up on my face around my mouth and it was on for about a hour or 2. If you do use this foundation you have to work fast because once it dries that's it. I had to work too hard to make this foundation work for me and then it was cakey and it separated not even after a full day. I'm going to give it one more try without a setting spray and use a different type of brush to apply it and try not to use a lot of it to see if that helps. I made a very honest review about this product on YouTube.
More reviews by MarvelousBee