Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/12/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This foundation is so amazing, I cannot believe it was $6. I am oily skinned. Bought this in Espresso and I apply with a damp beauty blender. I wear a lot of foundation. Base makeup is my favorite because I love a flawless base every time I do my makeup. This is medium coverage so I use more of it than I would loreal infallible pro matte for instance. I like the way it smells and I lasts decently when set with a powder. I use the spatchula to place the fiubdation on my skin then blen with the beauty blender. I love the packaging. Wet n wild has certainly outdone themselves with this one. I will be repurchased hen I run out.

on 4/8/2017 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have the shade Mocha. This shade is fiery orange. In the trash it went.