wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

Price: $

on 7/6/2018 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Wow! For $6 this is some great foundation!! Matte with full coverage yet lets your skin breathe! Good color selection. Wet N Wild has come a LONG way and I'm glad. My only complaint is that they use that odd spatula thing as opposed to a pump.

on 6/29/2018 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I didn’t expect much from this foundation because I only picked up because it was on sale, and in an effort to not fly through my Fenty so fast.

Shade: Mocha
This foundation is very easy to blend. I use a flat top kabuki brush or other dense brush. I was having problems with some acne causing patchiness on my cheeks but this foundation smooths over it really nicely making it unnoticeable, even without concealer in that area. During the day I am usually running around a lot at work and I have to say this does a nice job at staying matte throughout the day. I’ve only had to blot once a day with the WNW and afterwards it looks nice and fresh.

A lot of people mention the paint smell, I can only smell it if I really put my nose in the bottle. I don’t smell it during application or after.

on 9/12/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This foundation is so amazing, I cannot believe it was $6. I am oily skinned. Bought this in Espresso and I apply with a damp beauty blender. I wear a lot of foundation. Base makeup is my favorite because I love a flawless base every time I do my makeup. This is medium coverage so I use more of it than I would loreal infallible pro matte for instance. I like the way it smells and I lasts decently when set with a powder. I use the spatchula to place the fiubdation on my skin then blen with the beauty blender. I love the packaging. Wet n wild has certainly outdone themselves with this one. I will be repurchased hen I run out.

on 4/8/2017 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have the shade Mocha. This shade is fiery orange. In the trash it went.

Video Reviews & Tutorials