wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 56 & Over
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm 61 with normal skin that leans a touch dry. My skin is light with pink undertones......Mac NW 20..... Nude Ivory is a perfect color match. This foundation is just lovely. It goes on smoothly and delivers great coverage, stays looking beautiful from when I first put it on until I wash my face at night so that would be a good 12 hours. I do apply a light dusting of powder on top because my makeup never feels "finished" unless I do that. This foundation leaves my skin feeling very comfortable and looking flawless and at my age that speaks volumes. For $5.99 it's unbelievable! If you are my skin type and have mature skin I highly recommend this one!

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I was very surprised at how much I liked this foundation, which is now a holy grail for me. First, the price: $4.68 at walmart. Got it in the shade Peach Natural, which I was also skeptical of, but the bottle recommended this color for light-medium, cool toned skin, and it works well. In the winter I mix it with a little bit of rose ivory. My skin is normally NW20-25, leaning a bit more toward NW25.

I have rosacea, so I need coverage, but I really don't like foundation, normally. I would consider this to be a medium coverage, and it feels very light on the skin. Very blendable. I apply with my fingers, using a Qtip to get the product off of the spatula so that I don't contaminate the product. If I could change only one thing, it would be to add a pump. It evens out my skin tone nicely, and lasts about 7-8 hours. It doesn't completely cover my rosacea, but it definitely makes me believe that I can go out in public again! The feel is quite velvety, and I don't find that it settles into lines or wrinkles, but that may have something to do with my makeup routine, since I can see that others have had that issue. I apply a thin layer of moisturizer, followed by Kiss My Face sunscreen, followed by Monistat Chafing Gel as a primer before using the Photofocus.

I have to say that I am really pleased with this--it is the best foundation I've ever tried, and that says a lot for a 59 year old grandmother who has tried everything, high to low end. My skin is combo, for reference. The paint smell is weird, but it dissipates quickly. Sold!

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!