Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells weird and broke me up badly. I have sensitive, combination skin that is very acne-prone. I bought it as I heard many good things from influencers on YouTube, try it at your own risk!

on 12/10/2017 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Freshly applied looks great and feels very light. There's an oily that dries matte quality that reminds me of Bourjois' foundations, BUT...

For my very, very, very dry skin, it just doesn't work. The colours porcelain and soft ivory match my skin perfectly (depending on how pale I am) but the foundation seems to accentuate the dryness of my skin. I use heavy duty moisturisers, I exfoliate, prep, etc. But the foundation dries like crazy and makes my skin look and feel way worse. Just like some foundations make people break out, this foundation dries my skin to another level.

I wanted to love it so much as everybody raves about it, and it t actually photographs beautify, but seriously, it's not for dry or very dry skin :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First thing the packaging. UGH I hate dump bottles and I took that stupid spatula thing out. The actual formula, however is amazing except the smell, but that goes away after a little while. Its a very liquidity formula, very thin. It is a buildable foundation as its so thin. it covers fairly decently and I love the range of shades and undertones I was able to find one with a neutral undertone instead of yellow which is very typical of drugstore foundation. I will buy another when I finish this bottle, but I want to see if I can find a pump next time. If you haven't tried it yet I recommend it highly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

wow wow wow ! this lived up to its type and then some ! it's medium to full coverage for sure . I use a damp sponge to allot this which I found works these best or you can get streaks. I have combo skin which is usually.more oily , this stays on a good 8 plus hours on me before needing a touch up . the formula is thin, definately silicone type feeling. it doesn't break me out and it leaves your skin airbrushed looking. I always use a powder to set and setting spray to finish . it's a score

on 11/6/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For starters, this foundation is much too heavy and textured if applied with your fingers. A very light application with a damp sponge makes a lot of difference. The range of shades is good. First, I bought Porcelain but it was too light for my NC15 skin tone. The Soft ivory was just right and barely oxidizes. The coverage for redness is good but I do not like how the product accents texture. The price of $7.50 is a good buy. I certainly will have no problem using the product up but probably will continue my search for the best foundation for me.

This is one of my favourite inexpensive foundations. I was able to find a colour with a slightly pink base which matches my skin tone. It covers well without settling into my lines too deeply. About halfway through the day, my nose needs a touch up, but I've not yet found a foundation that doesn't need a touch up on my nose.

Okay, at first I loved this foundation, the smell doesn't bother me, but I have very sensitive skin due to some allergies. I have a latex allergy, and I didn't see latex anywhere in the additives, but I cannot use this foundation. I use covergirl clean matte BB cream and it's amazing. This foundation caused my entire face to get red and swollen and I got huge blisters on my face that caused scarring. I've only used it twice and I bought a new bottle thinking it might be just that batch a few months later, low and behold I'm here again with blisters all over my face. I'm sticking with covergirl, at least it doesn't scar my face

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundations has an array of problems, which makes me pretty sad because it's one of my best matches.

- Smells AWFUL. I felt like I was putting paint all over my face. The smell took forever to go away too.
- After only a few hours of wear, without anything like sweating, it was breaking up on my face and there were spots where you can tell it was just gone.
- Felt tacky all day like it never dried but at the same time dried me out like crazy. It also sits on top of the skin, never really blending in.
- Emphasized the texture of my face as well as dry patches even after moisturizing and exfoiliating. I have pretty small pores but this foundation wanted to make it noticeable.
- BROKE ME OUT SO BAD!!! I don't have sensitive skin and I've never been prone to acne, but only after one use of this product, I had at least 5 pimples the next day.

On top of all of this, I like the packaging minus the paddle inside the bottle. It just adds an extra step and I'd rather not use the paddle straight on my face for risk of bacteria transfer/cleanliness. A pump would have been better for this product.

Ugh wanted to like this foundation so bad because so many Youtubers were raving about it...

BUT...

-The smell is SO strong like paint
-Broke me out TERRIBLE and I never get zits
-Feels oily like it never dries down
-Emphasizes dry patches that I didn't even know I had
-Separated badly on the skin
-& lastly gathered in my pored to where it looked like I had little dots of foundation on my skin and my pores aren't even big

Overall..a BUST! But foundations react differently on everybody so for the price it may work for you.

Didn't break me out. Lasted throughout the work day. Def wouldn't sleep in, but that's because I don't sleep in makeup period. It's buildable. I have scars, marks, huge pores, uneven skin tone, pretty much all the ugliness from picking and the sun etc. buuuuut this does a great job of making me look flawless or better... I have noticed rub off but I also don't use primer or get toooo technical running out the house in the morning to make it to work. I slap it on and set with the photoready powder and I'm good to go. Packaging is whatever, honestly I slap it on my hand anyways and use a beauty blender but the last few times just Bc my bb is dirty, I actually used a brush and it also is really nice with that as well.