Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.4

on 12/15/2017 11:37:00 AM

Loved this foundation, it makes your skin look flawless. However, it broke me out pretty bad.

on 12/7/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

It’s excellent for the price. Not too matte, not too dewy, and wears decently. Doesn’t feel thick or cakey on the skin, and coverage can be built up easily. The color selection is also good. I’ve been reaching for it a lot over my TF Born This Way.

My only complaint, and why I won’t give it 5 stars, is that it emphasizes skin texture like crazy. It doesn’t sink into pores but it does nothing to smooth them.

on 11/22/2017 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this foundation (can't remember by shade right now- will update later) and prefer to apply with a sponge although a bluffing brush works okay too. I like to use a light layer of it because it can settle into my laugh lines easily. It lasts long, covers well, and I think does what it says it'll do. I don't put the applicator directly on my face (idk if that's what it's for or not) but I also don't do that with any other foundations. I think it performs well for the price point. I think the foundation range REALLY SUCKS and I took points off for that. It matches me well, but it's really limited for others so minus points. I'd definitely repurchase though. Another thing, it has a strong chemical scent which can be annoying but it does go away.

on 11/19/2017 3:50:00 PM

I do have to say I'm so sad this didn't work out on me!! My roommate bought it and said she loved it(although she has beautiful porcelain skin) and I can't pass up a good wet n wild product so I gave it a try. The shade matched up pretty well and covered my imperfections and problem skin well enough for me to be satisfied. I really enjoyed the wear honestly. The smell of this threw me off for sure, very prominent weird smell for a foundation with no spf. This stuff broke my skin out so bad unfortunately so I can't use it again. For someone with healthy balanced skin or a first time foundation for someone just getting into make up, this might be awesome for you though!

on 11/18/2017 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is not for dry skin - I will tell you right off the bat. If you have dry skin, you will need to put on a good moisturizer underneath for it to glide on more easily. The coverage is buildable light-medium and the finish is matte. I dont have to set it with a finishing powder as it is already matte on its own but you could if you want to. It stays on very long and the shade selection is great. Price point is also very low. I would enjoy it more if only it wasnt too cakey on me.

on 11/13/2017 12:32:00 AM

For ref, I'm NC37 and I got the shade Golden Beige and here`s my take:-

Pros
Cheap
smells like all ordinary foundation.. its chemical base! it doesnt lasts upon application
goes well with my stippling brush and i needed 2 scoops of spatula
photos really well as the product prides itself !! This was designed for selfies in mind. Also it does not contain SPF (part of that flawless finish will be attributed to this)

Cons
I didnt like the spatula .. not hygienic ...wished it came with a pump
it does oxidizes, looking darker and i did feel I shoulda' got Soft Bisque instead

Recommend?
If you lov selfies .. buy!.

Ignoring the fact that my country does not carry a good selection of colors and I didn't match myself perfectly, I think this foundation is pretty good. It's not the best, it's not my favorite but it's not bad at all and I don't regret purchasing. It's inexpensive, it has medium coverage, has a matte finish and it looks good. I wouldn't recommend it to dry skin though, I'd say it's more suited to normal and combination skin types. Also, the packaging is weird, I mean what is that applicator? why the glass bottle? I don't get the packaging decisions but the product itself is pretty decent. Is it the foundation that's gonna change your life? Probably not. Is it over hyped to the max? Heck yeah BUT: is it a good product considering the price? YES! It lasts 6 hours on my combination skin looking great, it blends easily, it's not patchy, it doesn't break me out.....it's nice.

on 9/25/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i have tried many foundations from high end to very low end and this is the first one that i dont have ANY complaints about.

i wear this foundation in shell ivory and it blends seamlessly. i have never found a foundation shade that matches me so well. i like that i can use a little bit and get a light natural coverage or i can build it up to a more complete coverage. it stays in place all day on my dry/oily skin.

i like the sturdy glass bottle it comes in and i do like the spatula applicator but i feel that is not always the most sanitary way to apply it.

i love that i can pick it up at my local drugstore. i highly recommend trying it out if you're on the fence.

on 9/25/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had such high hopes for this foundation after seeing everyone on youtube rave about it.

Unfortunately, it didn't work as well for me as for other people.

I have dry skin with a slightly oily T-zone. This foundation makes my dry areas look drier and my oily parts look oilier.

The coverage is fine for what I like, which is low to medium.

The smell is horrible, and the texture feels very liquid, almost oily.

The spatula on it sucks, but for the price, I can't complain.

Overall, would not purchase again. Very disappointed.

on 9/21/2017 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

So I have been looking for a new HG foundation for awhile now. I decided to give this ago after seeing Casey Holmes YT video. I initially bought soft beige. I really like the coverage it is versatile coverage from light to full coverage. It does not look cakey, shade ranges. I did find soft beige to oxidize a lot on me and was too dark of a shade to begin with. So I bought soft ivory which seems to be my correct shade and does not oxidize. I really like this foundation, I would prefer a pump to a spatula, but for the price I can't complain. This foundation looks good, last a good 8 hours. I would recommend to use a primer for longevity. This is a foundation that I will continue to use and will repurchase. This is a really good drugstore foundation.